Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Adapting cards in ungoro
twilightsparkele
#1 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 7:09:13 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 16 post(s)
There are a few misplays surrounding adapt cards and I'm hoping I can give an insight of how to improve them.

Vicious fledgling.

One of the most powerful cards if adapt is used properly, but it seems to adapt taunt half the time because the bot seems like it highly values going face and protecting minions behind a taunt. It also doesn't insta pick windfury to give it a second adapt either. A suggestion for the adapt setting for this card would be something like; giving the highest value to adapt windfury, and then find whether theres a windfury minion on board, if there is, then don't adapt windfury again. Also, it seems to pick poisonous and the deathrattle a lot more than it picks attack and health buffs even though its the only minion on board and its most likely going to hit face most of the time.

Crackling Razormaw

This card also values taunt buffs, and also has the problem of adapting after the minion attacks. What i see is that if it adapts after the minion attacks, it most likely gives it taunt rather than anything else, but when it buffs before it attacks, it usually gives something like an attack buff.

1 user thanked twilightsparkele for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 5/22/2017(UTC)
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 7:14:27 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
v.9.5.5.0 has adjusted to less prefer to adapt taunt.

Will improve it in the future update.
twilightsparkele
#3 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2017 8:23:41 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 16 post(s)
also, while you're here theres a bug with sorcerer's apprentice. The bot thinks the spells are discounted by 2 i think because it keeps trying to cast spells even though it doesnt have enough mana (usually by 1 mana)