Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tar Creeper (and others like it) not attacking (Vision)
drlockzo
#1 Posted : Monday, April 24, 2017 6:30:53 AM(UTC)
drlockzo

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I submitted a misplay report about it, but I'm trying to force it to attack via config file. I have:

I know it only has 1 attack on my turn, but can I force this thing to help clear, or at least attack face if it has a clear path? Thanks.
unkleanone
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:54:12 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
anyone figure anything out about this? one it's inefficient and two it looks weird.
JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 27, 2017 11:12:32 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
drlockzo;48493 wrote:
I submitted a misplay report about it, but I'm trying to force it to attack via config file. I have:

I know it only has 1 attack on my turn, but can I force this thing to help clear, or at least attack face if it has a clear path? Thanks.

Your config for UNG_928 will force it to attack when opponent has no taunt minions, but the value is too high, check the debug result and compare different path's value, choose the difference as value reference.

1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
drlockzo on 4/29/2017(UTC)
drlockzo
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 29, 2017 1:13:26 PM(UTC)
drlockzo

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Edit: While this is an issue I'd still like resolution on eventually to better learn the config files, I simply removed the card from the deck for now.

JoyAdmin;48587 wrote:
Your config for UNG_928 will force it to attack when opponent has no taunt minions, but the value is too high, check the debug result and compare different path's value, choose the difference as value reference.

The config was just to see if I could get it to move without uselessly slamming its face into something that would kill it (like I've seen with a few 1/1 minions). I've tried BeforePhysicalAttackBonus, OnBoardBonus, I've even tried AttackOppHeroBonus from Tactic.json. I've set the value at nearly every order of magnitude from 1 to 100000. The thing simply won't budge for me.

Here's a link to the full config folder: https://github.com/DrLockzo/VisionDecks/tree/master/Decks/NetQuestWarr
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 29, 2017 11:26:35 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
Current version there is a bug in (Tar Lurker,Tar Lord,Tar Creeper) card, new bot patch for many bug fixes is coming soon.

Thanks for the reporting!