Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

I just want the bot to auto-schedule a) daily quests then b) queue
glurph
#1 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 4:22:11 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
What am I missing ? I can't figure out how to config HR so that the auto-scheduler, every day, runs the daily quests, and then runs the queue,... which in my case is ranked levelling/farming.

If I add "[As Daily Quest Deck]" to the queue, the scheduler will complete the daily quests, then move on to ranked farming.

But the next day, because the "[As Daily Quest Deck]" queue task was completed, the auto-scheduler starts with ranked farming, ignoring the *new* daily quests.

What do?

thx
brewmasterbruns
#2 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 5:19:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Do you clear the "daily quest" queue every day? If you don't it might be that it sees the quests were complete and so the queue is done, and then the next day it sees that your first item is already done so it moves to ranked.
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 5:21:29 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
If you want bot to clear all daily quests and 3-win golds everyday , just run bot in [Full auto complete daily quests] mode.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
brewmasterbruns on 4/21/2017(UTC)
glurph
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:14:45 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
brewmasterbruns;48356 wrote:
Do you clear the "daily quest" queue every day?

that's why I'm asking. I don't want to clear the 'daily quest' every day. I want the scheduler to complete daily quests, then work on the queue, every day, without daily intervention from me.

brewmasterbruns;48356 wrote:
If you don't it might be that it sees the quests were complete and so the queue is done, and then the next day it sees that your first item is already done so it moves to ranked.

I think that's exactly what happens.

JoyAdmin;48357 wrote:
If you want bot to clear all daily quests and 3-win golds everyday , just run bot in [Full auto complete daily quests] mode.

I want the bot to auto-schedule daily quests, then move to the queue, daily, without intervention from me.

So bottom line, I'm wanting the bot to do daily a) quest farming and b) PR5 ranked farming ... without me having to adjust the config/queue every day.

I'm still trying different settings.