Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Botwhat new meta deck files
botwhat
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:22:03 AM(UTC)
botwhat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Here are mulligan files for the decks I'm working on at the moment. I chose these becuase I'm still working on golden portraits and zoo because it's the cheapest deck in the meta and I can hopefully craft it soon on my ftp account. Taunt warrior was just to try and test out a new meta. So far in ranked it's been the weakest of the group. Rest have been pretty consistent.

aggro druid

mulligan.json

Decklist

Midrange Hunter

mulligan.json

Decklist

MidRange Pally

mulligan.json

decklist

Taunt Warrior

Mulligan.json

Zoo

mulligan.json

decklist

as always copy the globalvalues.json file from the default directory into the deck directory you are creating. Also don't forget to modify the deck_config file so the bot knows what directory matches up with what deck you are using in game. All of these are working fairly well for me except taunt warrior. Taunt warrior just seems to slow. Let me know your results.

thanks
8 users thanked botwhat for this useful post.
pincho on 4/20/2017(UTC), mrgodai on 4/20/2017(UTC), mary7 on 4/20/2017(UTC), 361581576 on 4/21/2017(UTC), fullhalfcake on 4/22/2017(UTC), infinite666 on 4/29/2017(UTC), mokuton on 5/12/2017(UTC), beastman on 8/25/2017(UTC)
NightlyKnight
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:34:01 AM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Man

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 13 post(s)
botwhat;48272 wrote:

as always copy the globalvalues.json file from the default directory into the deck directory you are creating

Thank you for your decks and work. I have question about above sentence! Is this really needed? As far as I understood, the bot is reading the default directory first and loads all the files, then it reads the settings in the specified folder for the deck (if any) then it overwrites the files and is ready to go ? So, if that is true, do I really need to move files ?
1 user thanked NightlyKnight for this useful post.
infinite666 on 4/29/2017(UTC)
whatnosori
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:53:07 AM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
NightlyKnight;48280 wrote:
Thank you for your decks and work. I have question about above sentence! Is this really needed? As far as I understood, the bot is reading the default directory first and loads all the files, then it reads the settings in the specified folder for the deck (if any) then it overwrites the files and is ready to go ? So, if that is true, do I really need to move files ?

I don't think this is right. I believe the bot reads whatever directory is designated. So if you tell the bot that it's using the "midhunter" folder, it will skip the default directory and read only the files in midhunter. You can see that this is the case with the pirate warrior template, and it makes sense too, because you can set global values for agro/control, and so you wouldn't always want the bot to pull the global values from the default folder.
botwhat
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:10:00 PM(UTC)
botwhat

I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around how to set control vs aggro etc. There is a tactic.json file in the aggro folder that seems to be used for setting a deck to aggro. I copied that file into my aggro druid deck folder as well. if anybody has figured out to define that properly I'm all ears and would love to understand that a little better because I haven't seen many examples in the FAQ and all I've seen is the tactic.json file in the aggro folder.
scottbreak
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:22:05 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
botwhat;48283 wrote:
I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around how to set control vs aggro etc. There is a tactic.json file in the aggro folder that seems to be used for setting a deck to aggro. I copied that file into my aggro druid deck folder as well. if anybody has figured out to define that properly I'm all ears and would love to understand that a little better because I haven't seen many examples in the FAQ and all I've seen is the tactic.json file in the aggro folder.

The tactic.json values hitting the opponents face whenever possible, and is good for purely aggro decks, but decks like Pirate Warrior that require early trades are configured in the glovalvalues.json. Here is a quote from Joy

Joy wrote:

The most important change compare to default is GobalValues, warrior_pirate is a very aggressive deck, the board value is totally calculated by firstturn.

"FirstTurnValueWeight":
{
"values":
[
{
"condition": "*",
"value":"1.0", <----------------this is the trick
}
],
},

"SecondTurnValueWeight":
{
"values":
[
{
"value":"0",
}
],
},
botwhat
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:30:10 PM(UTC)
botwhat

scottbreak;48284 wrote:
The tactic.json values hitting the opponents face whenever possible, and is good for purely aggro decks, but decks like Pirate Warrior that require early trades are configured in the glovalvalues.json. Here is a quote from Joy

Joy wrote:

The most important change compare to default is GobalValues, warrior_pirate is a very aggressive deck, the board value is totally calculated by firstturn.

"FirstTurnValueWeight":
{
"values":
[
{
"value":"1.0", <----------------this is the trick
}
],
},

"SecondTurnValueWeight":
{
"values":
[
{
"value":"0",
}
],
},

ok so I see in the default globalvalues.json second turn is set to 1.0 and first turn is set to 0. So if I'm reading you properly all we need to do is reverse those for aggro decks and should be good to go? If that's the case I'll add the globalvalues.json from pirate warrior file to my aggro druid folder and see if it improves.
scottbreak
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:49:27 PM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
botwhat;48285 wrote:
ok so I see in the default globalvalues.json second turn is set to 1.0 and first turn is set to 0. So if I'm reading you properly all we need to do is reverse those for aggro decks and should be good to go? If that's the case I'll add the globalvalues.json from pirate warrior file to my aggro druid folder and see if it improves.

That is how I understand it. Plus what I said about the tactic.json
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
mary7 on 4/20/2017(UTC)