Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

They're onto us
wiktor77r
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:55:15 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

kovacsati7
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:44:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
wiktor77r;47830 wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wildhearthstone/comments/64wrio/pirate_warriors_bots_in_wild_ranks_85/

There's always a risk using this kind of software, so I'll tell you my rules, to avoid being too obvious:
1. Always use the newest version of the bot, and only if it's updated for the latest version of Hearthstone and the latest expansion (I really don't recommend using Silverfish until an update, if there will be any).
2. If you see any misplays, report them.
3. Don't use the same decks all the time. Also switch between standard and wild, casual and ranked.
4. Don't use the bot in the same time intervals, with the same settings. For example, from 2:00 AM until it farms the 30 wins.
5. Use concede options. You won't be that obvious, and you'll save time.
6. Take a break sometimes. It's better to lose a few days gold, than the whole account.
7. Be silent. Don't accept friend requests, don't talk about this with anyone. This forum is the only place to talk about this.
8. Use different decks for the bot and yourself. If the bot has 40% winrate with a deck, and you have 60%, that's pretty obvious.
9. Squelch the opponents, and don't reply to emotes. Do the same when you play (and not the bot).
10. Don't rope. Use the optimal setting for your PC.

And if you have any questions, ask around on the forum.
whatnosori
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2017 9:59:48 PM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
wiktor77r;47830 wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wildhearthstone/comments/64wrio/pirate_warriors_bots_in_wild_ranks_85/

This is why I'm not that interested in pushing legend. Once the bot hits 5, it's all good. Getting beat by a bot while making a push for legend leaves a salty feeling -- you can bet those players are more likely to report your name to Blizzard.

Interesting how many people are picking up on the control warrior variant with mech and grommash that some have used to make legend too.
u4ea
#5 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 4:43:45 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Too bad that bot under the dome.
All reported bugs at forum are visible to real players so Bot needs improvement in all visible cases to prevent bot-reporting.

It is strange that people try to rope bots at night, it is so stupid to waste time for roping at night instead of sleeping, you understand that you play versus bot and anyway to lose your own time to rope, idiots ))))

Anyway the game will die soon , to be honest Ungoro did not do much, not interested, quest rogue, warrior, shaman and mage, or hunter - what is the difference between playing vs bot or vs quest rogue, not fun anyway. More over Blizzard bought Gwent, they try to reduce competition level instead of develop the game.
1 user thanked u4ea for this useful post.
Kurtka on 4/14/2017(UTC)
whatnosori
#7 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 11:53:30 AM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
u4ea;47846 wrote:
All reported bugs at forum are visible to real players so Bot needs improvement in all visible cases to prevent bot-reporting.

It strange that people try to rope bots at night, it is so stupid to waste time for roping at nigt instead of sleeping, you understand that you play versus bot and anyway to lose your own time to rope, idiots ))))

Anyway the game will die soon , to be honest Ungoro did not do much, not interested, quest rogue, warrior, shaman and mage, or hunter - what is the difference between playing vs bot or vs quest rogue, not fun anyway. More over Blizzard bought Gwent, they try to reduce competition leve instead of develope the game.

Blizzard bought gwent?
mrgodai
#6 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 11:59:35 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 41 post(s)
u4ea;47846 wrote:

It strange that people try to rope bots at night, it is so stupid to waste time for roping at nigt instead of sleeping, you understand that you play versus bot and anyway to lose your own time to rope, idiots ))))

Anyway the game will die soon , to be honest Ungoro did not do much, not interested, quest rogue, warrior, shaman and mage, or hunter - what is the difference between playing vs bot or vs quest rogue, not fun anyway. More over Blizzard bought Gwent, they try to reduce competition leve instead of develope the game.

source for Blizzard bought Gwent? AFAIK Gwent is still owned by CD Projekt and they are not part of Activision/Blizzard
Kurtka
#8 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 12:25:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Quote:
Blizzard bought Gwent

You almost got me, for a second i was like WHAT GAME WOULD I PLAY WHEN MY BOT FARMS HS???

HS is a game to watch. Especially if you are homosadistic, all them white males suffering, sweeeet (jk)

But Gwent is The Game to play.
u4ea
#9 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 1:58:29 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
News about Gwent (in Russian)

PS
The date of news is April 1, may be it was a joke?!

And there are a lot of articles that Hearthstone is not so profitable now because of other cards game, more interested, so Blizzard try to be competitive by launching Ungoro, but not sure it will help... boring.
Kurtka
#10 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2017 2:25:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
u4ea;47868 wrote:
News about Gwent (in Russian)

PS
The date of news is April 1, may be it was a joke?!

Indeed it was a joke, a fitting one for first of April.

I am going ham on Gwent, on of the least RNG dependent card games i have seen in my life. When i lose a game i can watch a replay and point out my own mistakes and maybe found a winning play i have missed.
In HS the only real mistake i can find is installing the game.
NightlyKnight
#12 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2017 6:00:10 AM(UTC)
NightlyKnight

Man

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I bot only for 100 gold per day. I can play myself on ladder. Other way of doing this if you want golden heroes is to bot at rank 20, concede after each win and so on.
1 user thanked NightlyKnight for this useful post.
Blue Sheep on 5/10/2017(UTC)
shadowsoul
#13 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 7:33:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
So i am usinge the bot now for about 2 years and there have always been post on reddit and othere sites about bots and people have complaind but nothing has happend to us and i think it will probably stay that way. We just might have to be a bit more careful and not everybody should use wild pirate warrior i myself use standard pirate warrior oder wild shaman to farm my gold so it istn't that obvious. I went through all the reddit post about the search term bot and there were some about secret pala bot 2 years ago and 1 year ago about shaman and so on but nothing more happend so we should all calm down a bit to not get more attention and bot a bitt smarter like changing decks somtimes and conced after turn xy.