Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Un'goro AI questions
botwhat
#1 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 12:01:01 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 225 time(s) in 58 post(s)
I'm wanting to continue to grind out some of my golden heroes. Currently sitting at rank 15 so I can't drop back. I've still been using SilverFish AI and have tested the new AI a bit. Question for the community. Has anybody tried the new Un'Goro cards with either of the AI's and which one are you having the most success with. I'd like to run some arena in the near future but am hesitant to because I don't know if the AI correctly knows how to respond to many of the new cards. Second reason for this thread is it seems everybody is still running the configs and AI from last season pre-Un'Goro and we're not going to get away with doing that much longer. So I need to make a decision which AI I want to work off of and just wanted feedback on successes and failures you've seen since Un'Goro Launch.
u4ea
#2 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 12:06:29 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
For sure simple cards are plyable (without any conditions like Hydra 8/8 which can be added to Pirates deck or taunts), cards with Battlecry without additional requirments, but all others with Adapts, Elemetals tracking, Quests are not plyable now, imho.
botwhat
#3 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 1:07:28 PM(UTC)
botwhat

u4ea;47738 wrote:
For sure simple cards are plyable (without any conditions like Hydra 8/8 which can be added to Pirates deck or taunts), cards with Battlecry without additional requirments, but all others with Adapts, Elemetals tracking, Quests are not plyable now, imho.

yea that's what I'm finding as well which makes arena impossible and gold grinding at rank 15 pretty difficult as well. Gotta be around rank 20 for that to work well. why I think if we can get the community to focus on standard development vs wild it will be better for everybody because I'm not seeing much in wild around Un'Goro and I'd like to see development of new AI to support Un'Goro improve. That will happen the fastest if we focus on standard.
botwhat
#4 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 2:48:52 PM(UTC)
botwhat

Does anybody know if the new AI that's in beta has the new cards?
kovacsati7
#5 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 3:17:03 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
botwhat;47741 wrote:
Does anybody know if the new AI that's in beta has the new cards?

None of the versions was updated with the new un'goro cards yet.