Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Multiple instances (more people likely to buy more licenses)
charizard22
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:50:50 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I mean right now you can already play multiple hearthstone instances (even on same region, since you just need to load 2 battlenets).

I would not assume this would be hard to do as you are probably sending the commands based on the HWND.

I usually play on 2 hearthstones, one thats botting via HR while playing on the other (same PC) so this would actually increase license sales if multiple instance botting was implemented. I understand that the relog feature will likely not work with this but thats to be expected since you are running hearthstone from the battlenet.
whatnosori
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:29:16 PM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
charizard22;46691 wrote:
I mean right now you can already play multiple hearthstone instances (even on same region, since you just need to load 2 battlenets).

I would not assume this would be hard to do as you are probably sending the commands based on the HWND.

I usually play on 2 hearthstones, one thats botting via HR while playing on the other (same PC) so this would actually increase license sales if multiple instance botting was implemented. I understand that the relog feature will likely not work with this but thats to be expected since you are running hearthstone from the battlenet.

I'm not against this idea, but why do you think allowing multiple hearthranger instances on one unlimited account would increase sales?

Or, are you suggesting that you could have one hearthranger client open, but multiple unlimited accounts linked? If you're saying that you'd be willing to pay for 2 unlimited accounts, and run them at the same time on the same computer, well can't you already do that?
charizard22
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:16:45 PM(UTC)

whatnosori;46713 wrote:
I'm not against this idea, but why do you think allowing multiple hearthranger instances on one unlimited account would increase sales?

Or, are you suggesting that you could have one hearthranger client open, but multiple unlimited accounts linked? If you're saying that you'd be willing to pay for 2 unlimited accounts, and run them at the same time on the same computer, well can't you already do that?

Yes, 1 pc, 2 hearthrangers with 2 hearthstones. You cant currently do that as you have to use vmware if you want to bot 2 accounts at the same time.