Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New player with questions
hman
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 5:34:26 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi all, I used hearthbuddy for long time, but was banned (final ban, not timed ban) around 2015 I think, now, since blizzard is removing adventures and releasing so many expansions per year I can't afford the game anymore so I want to go back to botting starting on a fresh acount, I'll swap from my main account once bot has a good card collection, just bought this bot and I'm setting it up, but I have some questions:

1- "auto compose deck" does it check for all my available cards and build the best posible deck for the bot with it? or just has some premade decks with basics cards and will always build that even when I have better cards?

2- for quests like "play x murloks", "play x battlecry", will it create a deck with lots of that kind of cards?

3- can I make it automatically reset 40 and 50 gold quests? I heard it worth reseting those

4- is bot getting at least 4 victories on arena frequently? or should I spend all my god on card packs?

5- plan is to set the bot to do quests, then 100 victories, then shutdown (hearthranger and hearthstone, not computer) and start again next day, bot should be able to work on his own without any intereference from me for weeks, is that a good plan?

6- is better to farm 100 wins on ranked, staying on rank 19-20, wild or unranked?

7- there's some place to check how many wins I made that day? or I'm forced to reset stats every day at the begining?

8- this incoming vision AI is suposed to be better than silverAI? should I install siverAI?

9- any advice?
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 10:27:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
1- yes bot will check all your available cards and list all the possible best decks for you.

2- yes bot will create such deck and complete the quest automatically.

3- it's an option on our to-do list.

4- with current a.i. bot will get 3 wins by average in arena.

5- sure you can do it.

6- you need to check it with your own deck.

7- I'll consider to add such statistics by day.

8- it will, if you know how to program, you can play with silverfish too.

9- it has daily free trial time, you can confirm many things without buying it.

1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
hman on 3/3/2017(UTC)
whatnosori
#4 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 2:57:35 AM(UTC)
whatnosori

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I haven't figured how to use the auto compose deck (am unlimited) .. is there a guide somewhere?
hman
#3 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2017 6:13:09 AM(UTC)

Already bought the lifetime version.
I got a flame imp, but when trying to build decks with bot, it seems to be only including basic cards, there's something I'm missing? maybe some way to refresh the available card information?

I don't understand silverfish, is an upgrade from default AI? it seems to need some configuration files, so I guess it only works for certain decks which you must to preconfigure? doesn't seem the best option for auto completing quests

about creating a deck for completing quests, it had a "play 30 paladin cards" and it created a deck with only 10 paladin cards, is that intended?

I configured it to stopping after completing all quests and got the daily 100 gold, but when stopping it doesn't close hearthstone until the scheduled stop time is reached, it remains there on the deck selection screen, is that intended?

what about tabern brawl? how can I configure it to play one tabern brawl per week for the free card pack?