Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

A few suggestions
Miru
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 1, 2017 3:27:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)

1. A daily win/gold tracker directly visible on the main window. This would only track wins, winrate and gold earned during the current day.
  2. A detailed pack tracker. Keeping track of what cards you've unpacked is a chore (http://pitytracker.com/packs/stats). The bot could make it possible to simply log what cards you've unpacked at what date/time for personal use.
  3. A coach mode. This would be especially useful when paired with specialized A.I. and settings (rank 5 project). The bot would simply show what action it would take in the log window, while the user performs the actual actions.
  4. Multiple deck selections. An option to select two or more decks to rotate between on a pseudo randomized pattern (swap every 3-5 games etc).
  5. Reduce mouse pattern left/right swiping preference (already acknowledged)
  6. The victory/defeat mouse position seems to have a preference to be right on top of the experience bar (showing the next golden card pop-up), this could be randomized some more.
  7. A misplay marker button. If you see a misplay happening, you press the button to insert a misplay tag in the logs, for easier reporting.
  8. Adding max rank/star variance. Instead of conceding at rank 10 / 0 stars you could have it randomly determine a new maximum within a range for the next x games or x minutes (rank 10 / 0 stars - rank 9 / 1 star).
  9. Variable mouse speed & card hover rates (being able to set a minimum/maximum, the bot switches to a new value within this range once in a while)
  10. In the Task Statistics menu it would be nice to see a sum of total games without the conceded games, total play num - total conceded (when excluding them), perhaps they could also be hidden from the detail page if the checkbox is selected.
  11. Track-o-Bot (https://trackobot.com/) is able to track the deck types you play against. Perhaps It's possible to read out this data and use it to determine the odds of what kind of deck is currently being faced. Script/A.I. writers could use this to potentially modify the value of certain cards and lines of play.
  12. The option to let the bot warn you if you've received a friend invite (blinking bar/popup message). I like to stay close to the bot and handle invites myself.
  13. Buttons on bot client to manually send emotes or concede through the bot client without interfering with the mouse.
  14. Related to the previous point, the ability to assign keyboard hotkeys/shortcuts to perform certain actions. Like pause/resume/stop (stop would disable hotkeys), emote, concede. Would need a checkbox to turn off hotkeys.
  15. Change custom settings/maxwide from the client interface. Possibly using the pre-set calculations from the silverfish calculator. Potentially also log the maxwide with winrates (deck 1 - maxwide 6000 - winrate 70%).
  16. Add board hovering in addition to card/hand hovering. (might already be in included).
  17. Prevent winstreak concede option (always concede after 2 consecutive wins).
  18. Smart concede rules. You could assign a starting hand value, if this is not met the bot concedes. This could be created by adding a new setting to a deck and adding a pool of required cards in hand (and an amount between 1-5, including first draw). This could also be used to temporarily override previous concede rules in case you start with a perfect hand on a concede game.
  19. A dynamic rest-timer. You choose a rest interval range in minutes (example 60-200) and a rest range in minutes (1- less than the auto-logout time) where the bot just goes afk or possibly goes through the collection a bit every now and then to prevent logging out.
  20. Increase emote variance. Add independent emotes.
  21. Add a button/option to stop/pause the bot after finishing the current game.
2 users thanked Miru for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 3/1/2017(UTC), 7heaxe on 5/20/2017(UTC)
Miru
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 11:06:28 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I'd like to thank JoyAdmin for the new features, improvements and Vision A.I. I've been trying it out and it works great.

With this post I'd like to add a request for a random concede function for Casual games. Since we know casual MMR exists, it's smart to keep the winrate limited. However it's not very random. This is why I'd like to ask if there could be a random concede value added.

Example: Max games played before instant concede: n

If you'd set it on 5, it would randomly concede on game 2-3-4 or 5.