Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Mouse movements predictable & questions
Miru
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:09:14 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
It seems like that at the start of every turn the mouse movements start by dragging across the bottom left towards the right. Would it be possible to randomize this somewhat more? Or maybe enable the option to see the mouse path so we can determine patterns more easily to report?

Another thing I was wondering is how hide game window influences the game. I assume this just cuts out the rendering? Is it possible that the hidden game window can be detected? Also where should I report misplays for the Fast A.I?
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:12:52 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
Mouse movements already is randomized, 'left to right' is a pattern which has higher possibility, I'll improve it in the future update.

Game window actually is not hiding, it's moved out of your display's range but it's still being fully rendered.

The coming new vision a.i. is much better than current a.i., you can report current a.i.'s misplay here but I think most of them already gone with vision a.i.

2 users thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Miru on 2/23/2017(UTC), boilerroom on 2/23/2017(UTC)
Anyzh
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 4:40:04 AM(UTC)
Anyzh

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 17 post(s)
When is it coming? :)
Miru
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:16:23 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
JoyAdmin;46089 wrote:
Mouse movements already is randomized, 'left to right' is a pattern which has higher possibility, I'll improve it in the future update.

Game window actually is not hiding, it's moved out of your display's range but it's still being fully rendered.

The coming new vision a.i. is much better than current a.i., you can report current a.i.'s misplay here but I think most of them already gone with vision a.i.

Thanks for the reply! I'll hold off with extensive misplay reports for now (one of the things was refusing to play weapons with remaining mana or just go face with them with multiple weapons in hand). Can't wait for it to be released!

Another minor suggestion is having the ability to set a date from/to filter for the statistics or add a gold and stars earned counter per minute or hour so people can easily check up on the gold progression and if its going well.