Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pirate Rogue [Gold Portrait Farming]
Kurtka
#1 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 11:50:26 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
This is a Standard deck that must be used with "Auto concede if last game won" option at Rank 20 to get a golden portrait.

Stats:

This is just from today. I did around 30 wins a day because i was not in a hurry to get a golden portrait. For the past four or five days the overall winrate was above 80% at all times.

Deck:

You do not need Leeroy or Edwin, any card that does damage on the same turn it is played is good; so spells or charge minions like Wolfriders are working almost as good.
Just don't touch pirates. Every last of them is a must have.

Combo:

Mulligan:

Settings:

There are rumors that Pirates are getting nerfed at the end of this month so this is the right time to get your shiny Valeera before she bites the dust. Good luck.
99pwer
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 5:23:21 PM(UTC)

What should I do withe the text under Combo, Mulligan, and Settings?? I just joined today and I can't find out what to do with those things.... please help me.....
otkpotato
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 9:39:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
hmm i got a pretty similar deck list. i use perdition's weapon counters pirate opening very well. im not sure about the edwin, i feel that the bot doesnt play edwin very well. have you had a good experience with edwin?

oh i just realized this is a standard deck list. i was using wild decklist. dam i should try standard. the decks in wild can be brutal

hmm trying out the exact same deck with exact same files, not getting the same results. ill report back later.
Kurtka
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 10:52:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 19 post(s)
otkpotato;45816 wrote:
hmm i got a pretty similar deck list. i use perdition's weapon counters pirate opening very well. im not sure about the edwin, i feel that the bot doesnt play edwin very well. have you had a good experience with edwin?

oh i just realized this is a standard deck list. i was using wild decklist. dam i should try standard. the decks in wild can be brutal

Edwin requires a sophisticated cardvalues and specific combo lines made for him. I only done Backstab+Coin+Edwin to make him a 6/6 on turn 3 'cos it was the most obvious one. Other than that he mostly sat in hand while pirates done the job so what i did is:
Quote:

- Acidic Swamp Ooze
- Edwin VanCleef
+ Wolfrider x2

No need to change settings, bot finds enemy face quite well xd

Run an allnighter - 82/20 meaning 80% winrate in 100 games, should be enough of a proof that the deck works.