Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How to set it to go back to ''Full auto daily quest'' everyday automatically ?
JustinGarsSacoche
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 4:00:42 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I just want to find a way to let hearthranger run for weeks without my interference and for it to not miss any potential gold .

If I set the bot to ''Full auto Daily Quest'', I have the option to make it switch to ''Do nothing'' , ''Use queue'' or ''Do not use queue''.

Once it goes into either of the modes above , how can I make it switch back to ''Full auto daily quest'' again ? Because if it ''Does nothing'' it stops right ? I don't want that , I want the bot to play all day after to get the 100 gold per day max !.

If I set to ''Use queue'' or ''Do not use queue'' after full auto daily quests , and let it run a few days , it will ignore the daily quests right ?

I just want it to play 24h a day , stop to do the daily quest when it's spawned , continue to play all day and repeat the next day .

Or even better , do daily quest , play all day repeat , and do the weekly tavern brawl.

What's the point of ''Full auto daily quest'' if it only works for one day or makes the bot stop once the quests are done ?

Right now my daily quest is : ''Challenge a friend for 80 gold'' . I set my bot to ''Full auto daily quest'' . It made a random shaman deck and is now playing random games ? I don't understand . On ''Full auto daily quest'' , does it play whatever deck til it can do a quest ? That could work .

JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 11:56:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
On ''Full auto daily quest'' bot will do every quest for you (except quest like 'challenge a friend' quest which needs play or watch with your friend).

After all quests are done, by default bot uses [No change] switch, so bot will remain in this mode all the time.

You can check [stop bot when there are no more gold rewards and daily quests left, then bot will stop after getting all daily gold rewards.

By using auto schedule option, you can setup bot to start at particular time, so bot can start auto, stop auto, and clear all the gold rewards every day.

JustinGarsSacoche
#3 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 6:53:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

JoyAdmin;45655 wrote:
On ''Full auto daily quest'' bot will do every quest for you (except quest like 'challenge a friend' quest which needs play or watch with your friend).

After all quests are done, by default bot uses [No change] switch, so bot will remain in this mode all the time.

You can check [stop bot when there are no more gold rewards and daily quests left, then bot will stop after getting all daily gold rewards.

By using auto schedule option, you can setup bot to start at particular time, so bot can start auto, stop auto, and clear all the gold rewards every day.

No

I mean how can I set it up to run 24h/24h and do daily quests . In full auto daily quest , the bot will stop after the quests are done . Unless I put it in ''Do not use queue'' , but then it will play 24h/24h and not do the quests the next day . Can I set it up to go to back to full auto daily quest from use no queue automatically once ever 24h .
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 10:01:48 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
You can check on [stop bot when there are no more gold rewards and daily quests left], so after bot completes all the daily quests, it will continue to grind daily 3 win's 100 gold.

After all daily golds are collected, it stops, but if you setup auto schedule to start bot , bot will start itself and game automatically on the specific time. ( you need to keep battle.net launcher running in foreground to start game).