Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Farming Golden Rogue and Druid (Please Help)
DeathlyCynic
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 6:36:42 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I'd like to start out in advance by thanking moderators like Dre and Scottbreak for helping post decks, it's really helped my hearthstone experience.

With the formal thanks out of the way, I'd like to ask them, or anyone experienced enough to help me out here. I'm looking forwards to farming golden portraits for Rogue and Druid as efficiently as possible, but I'm not smart enough to figure out all of silverfish's mulligan mechanic/combo/discoveries etc (regardless of the helpful guide). Anyways, this is where you guys come in! :) I was hoping some of the more experienced and knowledgeable members could help me out! If possible, could you guys post the decklist, combo files, mulligans, and everything I need for the two decks? Please keep in mind that I only have the full set of karazan, two wings of LOE, and the first wing of Blackrock. (I have 3200 dust saved up, so I trust you guys with a half a year's worth of dust!) Anyways, thanks for your time, and I hope you respond!

Please don't tell me to simple farm by using wild mech rogue, or something like that though. It hasn't worked without the silverfish files, so unless you can provide them, it's not needed! But if you can provide the files, it will be a great help! Thanks again!
scottbreak
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 2:47:54 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
DeathlyCynic;45503 wrote:
I'd like to start out in advance by thanking moderators like Dre and Scottbreak for helping post decks, it's really helped my hearthstone experience.

With the formal thanks out of the way, I'd like to ask them, or anyone experienced enough to help me out here. I'm looking forwards to farming golden portraits for Rogue and Druid as efficiently as possible, but I'm not smart enough to figure out all of silverfish's mulligan mechanic/combo/discoveries etc (regardless of the helpful guide). Anyways, this is where you guys come in! :) I was hoping some of the more experienced and knowledgeable members could help me out! If possible, could you guys post the decklist, combo files, mulligans, and everything I need for the two decks? Please keep in mind that I only have the full set of karazan, two wings of LOE, and the first wing of Blackrock. (I have 3200 dust saved up, so I trust you guys with a half a year's worth of dust!) Anyways, thanks for your time, and I hope you respond!

Please don't tell me to simple farm by using wild mech rogue, or something like that though. It hasn't worked without the silverfish files, so unless you can provide them, it's not needed! But if you can provide the files, it will be a great help! Thanks again!

http://www.hearthranger....?find=lastpost#post45507
1 user thanked scottbreak for this useful post.
DeathlyCynic on 1/31/2017(UTC)