Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Where are the updated meta files at?
hydroproxy
#1 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 5:49:23 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

The meta has changed a lot.. Pirate warrior and midrange aren't that good anymore.. Where is the updated meta files for shit like renolock... and stuff like that?
duke44
#3 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 11:28:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 24 post(s)
hydroproxy;44565 wrote:
The meta has changed a lot.. Pirate warrior and midrange aren't that good anymore.. Where is the updated meta files for shit like renolock... and stuff like that?

Reno lock is time consuming to write the settings and mulligan files, currently there arent really any out there, but if you take the time to write it.
Ill play test it and adjust silverfish to work better for it.
hydroproxy
#4 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 2:23:56 PM(UTC)

duke44;44577 wrote:
Reno lock is time consuming to write the settings and mulligan files, currently there arent really any out there, but if you take the time to write it.
Ill play test it and adjust silverfish to work better for it.

I don't really know how to make the setting sand stuff im new to this.. But literally pirate warrior and aggro shaman/midrange are very bad with this bot. It makes too many misplays that are really obvious.. The winrates are worse than what I'd have if i was playing.. I just dont want to grind a lot of games..
DarkFennec
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 9:59:56 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Do you use the sep silverfish? Cause it helps a lot with the misplay and the bot works better.

hydroproxy;44592 wrote:
I don't really know how to make the setting sand stuff im new to this.. But literally pirate warrior and aggro shaman/midrange are very bad with this bot. It makes too many misplays that are really obvious.. The winrates are worse than what I'd have if i was playing.. I just dont want to grind a lot of games..

Menegoroth
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 11:37:11 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hydroproxy;44592 wrote:

I don't know what you expect HR to be but you can get rank 5 and with some luck even rank 3 with it.
I am using Pirate Warrior by scottbreak (Wild) and it took the bot only 8 hours to climb from rank 25 to rank 5.
If there are a lot of misplays, something is wrong with your bot configuration.