Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
v.4.1.0.0 - Fast A.I Mode & Random Attack Interval (2015-10-01)
polloloco
#27 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 6:35:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

since i updated silverfish didnt work anymore
ralphy
#21 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 6:40:59 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
NeroMaster;30641 wrote:
Hey JoyAdmin is there a way we could increase the attack speed of A.I. when bot is attacking? This 3-4 second interval is pretty slow and suspicious when playing mech mage or other aggro decks is there a way we could change this to 1/0.5 second instead? This new A.I. thing isn't working for me idk why :/ I was tweaking around [HearthRanger - Bot for Hearthstone.tsk] tryed to switch speed manually but its not working. This is the MAIN thing that makes this bot detectable by other players. 1 hour ago i faced face hunter he had board full of minions and he did this slow interval with every single minion this is suspicious as hell. If you could fix this problem I think this bot would be 100% better that it is right now. Sorry for my english and i hope you will do something about it.

I'm not sure why this is so hard to get done. The problem is that the bot waits until the animation is fully complete before moving.

When a human plays, they never wait for the damage bubble to fully disappear before doing the next move.

Fast AI mode is a poor fix because the calculations already took half a second while each animation takes 4 seconds to disappear. The movement delay does nothing because it just adds extra delay after each animation.

There is another bot which I am not going to name which does not wait for the full duration of an animation to complete before moving and has had that feature for over a year already.
2 users thanked ralphy for this useful post.
whisper_dan on 11/25/2015(UTC), uberp00ter on 12/28/2016(UTC)
polloloco
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 7:06:34 PM(UTC)

ralphy;30655 wrote:
I'm not sure why this is so hard to get done. The problem is that the bot waits until the animation is fully complete before moving.

When a human plays, they never wait for the damage bubble to fully disappear before doing the next move.

Fast AI mode is a poor fix because the calculations already took half a second while each animation takes 4 seconds to disappear. The movement delay does nothing because it just adds extra delay after each animation.

There is another bot which I am not going to name which does not wait for the full duration of an animation to complete before moving and has had that feature for over a year already.

Well you can always do it yourself =P
steve94190
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 7:59:31 PM(UTC)

polloloco;30657 wrote:

You mean do yourself what the bot is expected to do. WTF !!
The trick is just make the bot move while the previous animation is still running, I don't think it's that hard.
ralphy
#23 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 12:43:28 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
polloloco;30657 wrote:

This isn't something you can do with the API. And if I wanted to spend the time making my own bot, I wouldn't be here.

I find it really surprising that it hasn't been done. It was in Hearthcrawler a year ago.

With the introduction of muster for battle, implosion, imp gang boss, grim patron, it is really easy to have a full board. The bot will often not finish its turns anymore.

I don't even bot in casual anymore because it looks so unnatural and the games take forever. You'd have to bot for almost the whole day just for the 100 daily gold which vastly increases your chances of being reported. And that's on top of looking very bot-like.
2 users thanked ralphy for this useful post.
whisper_dan on 11/25/2015(UTC), uberp00ter on 12/28/2016(UTC)
whisper_dan
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:00:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
ralphy;30671 wrote:
This isn't something you can do with the API. And if I wanted to spend the time making my own bot, I wouldn't be here.

I find it really surprising that it hasn't been done. It was in Hearthcrawler a year ago.

With the introduction of muster for battle, implosion, imp gang boss, grim patron, it is really easy to have a full board. The bot will often not finish its turns anymore.

I don't even bot in casual anymore because it looks so unnatural and the games take forever. You'd have to bot for almost the whole day just for the 100 daily gold which vastly increases your chances of being reported. And that's on top of looking very bot-like.

This is the biggest flaw evident in the bot thus far I think.

What is the point of calculating results for 6 minions when you can only use 3 in time?

It results in calculated misplays.
1 user thanked whisper_dan for this useful post.
uberp00ter on 12/28/2016(UTC)
uberp00ter
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 11:26:49 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
ralphy;30671 wrote:

I just made two other posts about this topic, that seems to be radio silent every time it is discussed. How in the hell do you put in so much work to create such a great bot, and nearly ruin the whole thing by attacking with 4 second intervals at the exact same micro second every. single. time. I just paid for a license because I want to support this software, but my god how do people even use this on ladder? I bet you would get ten reports every 3 hour session. Anyone with half a brain, ESPECIALLY rank 10 or lower, would know immediately it's a bot. Even the "end turn" phase is stuck with a 4 second interval giving another huge clue each turn. It's just insane, and the Fast AI default options don't do anything related to moving the minions.

Why isn't this an easy fix? How were random intervals not installed in early beta, let alone years later? What can I do, or the community do, to help make this happen quickly? The bot can use the safest methods possible, and have the best intelligence, but will never be truly great until we don't LOOK like the most obvious program ever....... Please, let me know if I can help - donate or whatever so someone can get the code written. I swear it wouldn't be more than a few lines!!!!
JoyAdmin
#28 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 10:27:21 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Please use default a.i., and shut down fast a.i., as simple as that.
2 Pages<12