Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Improving winrate%
Discohans
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:01:06 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hey fellow rangers!

I'm currently running the 'project rank 5' warr dragon deck with matching mulligan, combo, etc. but I'm stuck on rank 15. Any suggestions? Only looking to play warr!
xSeanDee
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 12:37:28 AM(UTC)

im stuck at 19... lol.
jsmwood729
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 1:14:07 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hi, Discohans, unfortunately the bot nor silverfish has been optimized to play Warrior. My understanding is that Warrior is a difficult class to play already and no one has done much with Warrior since the bot only plays mid-range decks well. When I attempted to write a mulligan and settings, the highest rank I got to while running the bot was 10, and the bot always made incorrect plays, so I gave up for the time being. You can try a Pirate Warrior deck and maybe change the bot settings to "face" instead of "control" or "rush" and see how that goes, but Dragon Warrior fails miserably.
sepefeets
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 1:22:15 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
jsmwood729;42431 wrote:
Hi, Discohans, unfortunately the bot nor silverfish has been optimized to play Warrior. My understanding is that Warrior is a difficult class to play already and no one has done much with Warrior since the bot only plays mid-range decks well. When I attempted to write a mulligan and settings, the highest rank I got to while running the bot was 10, and the bot always made incorrect plays, so I gave up for the time being. You can try a Pirate Warrior deck and maybe change the bot settings to "face" instead of "control" or "rush" and see how that goes, but Dragon Warrior fails miserably.

A lot has been fixed since then and a friend got rank 10 with your files at the start of the month just a couple days after the nerf patch, but the meta has changed a lot too...
Discohans
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:02:46 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the answers! I had the feeling that the bot still need some adjustment before it is able to play and calculate all the dragon warr synergies. So seems like I'll have to conquer my way to golden with this 50% win rate. Okay, a new question. What is the best possible deck out there for the bot to reach the sky? 😉
Discohans
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:04:05 AM(UTC)

..... between all classes of course!
dlr5668
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 10:39:35 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Discohans;42439 wrote:
Thanks for the answers! I had the feeling that the bot still need some adjustment before it is able to play and calculate all the dragon warr synergies. So seems like I'll have to conquer my way to golden with this 50% win rate. Okay, a new question. What is the best possible deck out there for the bot to reach the sky? 😉

midrange shaman, hunter
Discohans
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:19:55 PM(UTC)

#6 Got any suggestions? With mulligan and combo files as well. :-)