Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

F2P complete collection
Athanatos
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:49:43 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Has anyone tried to bot himself to anything close to 100% percent completion without any money?

If not I will start an experiment with a new account with these ideas.

Manually go through tutorial.
Bot, randomly select deck until all basic hero cards are unlocked.
Build basic decks found in the thread
http://www.hearthranger....tings-and-Mulligan.aspx

Bot daily gold and quests.
Every 700 gold unlock an adventure, don't spend gold on packs because on adventures at least one specific legendary is guaranteed.
Start with LoE because it has Reno, Tunnel Trogg, Elise, Brann, Raven Idol, Mounted Raptor, Ethereal Conjurer, Forgotten torch, Uldaman, Anyfin, Entombed, Excavated evil, Dark Peddler, Obsidian Destroyer

I think it's the adventure with the most cards that are either essential (Tunnel Trogg) or at least make competent decks for almost all classes.
Please tell me if you think another adventure would be the best for the first time.

Complete all adventures first, don't buy packs.

With an average of 150 G (100 G Daily and ~ 50 G quest) per day, 700 G per adventure level, 4 levels per adventure and 3 adventures that's
(700*4*3)/150= about 60 days to complete all adventures.

After that spend any gold on packs weekly, improve decks weekly.
After about one or two months of that you would probably have enough good cards to make decent decks and maybe reach rank 15 and get 1 golden common, 1 golden rare, 5 dust.
Maybe even manually play until you reach rank 15 once a month then let the bot take over.
Don't craft until you have absurd amounts of dust.
Profit?

Tell me if you can think of a better system.

johnny.fruits
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:02:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
That is pretty much the most efficient system but hearthstone's gold cap on constructed wins makes it extremely time consuming to get a full collection. Arena would be the best bet since there is no limit and you could have your bot run 24/7 but it currently sucks. I have been botting for close to a year now. I have all of the adventures and then bought exclusively classic packs and I haven't even completed the classic set yet.
Athanatos
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:23:37 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
How about ranked matches?

Can you reach a decent enough rank to get good rewards?

That honestly was the only thing I thought could make it viable, get a lot of dust from golden rare and epics from the rewards. But then again it's a monthly reward which is way too slow.
johnny.fruits
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 5:10:29 PM(UTC)

Getting to rank 5 is pretty much where the good rewards stop and that is only once a month so no, it won't make much of a difference. For those with unlimited time, arena is the best option since there is no daily cap. Just playing ladder; they will release expansions faster than you can acquire them.
otkpotato
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 11:40:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 57 post(s)
ive been doing this for more than 1 account. the first thing to note is you dont need all adventures.
especially non standard ones if you're playing standard.

secondly its better to get adventures that supplement the legendary and epics you already have. lets say you dont have any legendary dragons. then getting BRM wouldnt be very efficient. not to mention BRM will be rotated out.
however zooloc needs 2 wings of brm. thats where it comes in.

so far it has been, probably 10 months.
i would say in 10 months you could, after crafting, get close to every single meta deck. thats based on personal experience.
how close to every single meta deck would also depend on your rng. if you get staple legendary and epics it definitely helps a ton.

all in all, i would say its a lot more feasible to keep up with the meta than complete the entire collection.
but to complete the entire collection (including those released in the future), i think would take at least another 10-14 months.
you dont notice them but there are a ton of useless epics etc. and to craft 2 copies of them and craft useless legendaries take up a lot of dust. its the useless ones that make it a lot harder to complete
johnny.fruits
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:34:49 AM(UTC)

http://www.carddust.com/

Here is a great site to figure out how long it will take to get a full collection at 1.5 packs a day on average. (Hint: it's a long time)