Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How do I make combos?
Alias
#1 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 10:11:10 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi!

I have the following cards and want to write a combo file that takes advantage of combining them properly. Can anyone help me do this? Combo files confuse me.

Turn 1:
Unleash the Hounds x1 (For each enemy minion in play, it summons one 1/1 Hound (beast) with Charge.) (3 cost)
Timber Wolf x2 (Your other Beasts have +1 Attack.) (1 cost ea.)
Scavenging Hyena x1 (Whenever a friendly Beast dies, gain +2/+1.) (2 cost)

Turn2:
HoundMaster x2 (Battlecry: Give a friendly Beast +2/+2 and Taunt.) (4 cost ea.)

My thinking is to have it spawn the hounds, buff then with the timbers so they do more damage, then throw the hounds at the enemy units, killing them and buffing the Hyena.
To do it all on one turn would have a cost of 7.

Then, if the Hyena lives till the next round Buff it with a HoundMaster or two.

Not sure how well the bot could handle trying to do a combo like this, and still know when to abort and just play the cards if needed. There's also the issue of it waiting till there are enough enemy units for the combo to pay off. Could even have it set to use 0-2 wolves and 0-2 houndmasters depending on what's available. The simplest way to do this combo is x1 hounds followed up with x1 hyena before making the hounds attack.

Anyway I'm not sure how complex we can get here, but I'd really like to abuse these card pairings more than the default silverfish does currently.
Dre
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 3:41:17 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
The AI will play this correct by itself, iam 95% sure of that. So no combo will be needed.

If you want to make combo's read my guide: http://www.hearthranger....stom-files-and-more.aspx

I can help you with certain plays but then provide a log with a play that is played not the way you want to