Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Hearthranger always losing?
Parzival
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:02:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I was playing some arena with the bot on and it was doing the most stupid moves there is, like not attacking face when the enemy has nothing on the board or not putting a taunt down when the enemy had lethal, is there some setting to somehow fix this or is silverfish any better ( i've never used it )
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:07:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Please ensure it works properly in casual or ranked mode before you try to use it in arena.

Parzival
#3 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 12:06:36 AM(UTC)

[quote=JoyAdmin;37212]Please ensure it works properly in casual or ranked mode before you try to use it in arena.

I have used it before in causal and ranked and it preforms fine, but for some reason it blows up in arena
sepefeets
#4 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 12:28:39 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Parzival;37211 wrote:
I was playing some arena with the bot on and it was doing the most stupid moves there is, like not attacking face when the enemy has nothing on the board or not putting a taunt down when the enemy had lethal, is there some setting to somehow fix this or is silverfish any better ( i've never used it )

You know saving your weapon can often be the right play, especially in arena which is mostly about making efficient trades. We'd have to know the exact scenario to really know if that's a misplay or not.
r4nd0m
#5 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 2:00:39 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
i've seen tons and tons of misplays! is there a log i can post when i see misplays?

i've looked into debugging but it was kind of confusing and i couldn't quite figure it out.