Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Quick newb question about custom mulligans
charmander22
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2016 5:49:24 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First time creating custom mulligans so confirmation would be helpful. (been following this post so far: https://www.thebuddyforu...-ai-82.html#post1667060)

I'm creating one mulligans file that will be used by all my classes (I hate using autoswitch class every time I want to bot on another class) and I got a few questions about custom mulligans.

e.g.

hold;mage,druid,warrior;all;CS2_189:1
discard;all;all;CS2_189:1

Is the bold statement understood correctly? Can I use commas to add multiple classes for the same class or do I have to create that rule for each class (mage, druid, warrior) seperately?)

And does rule 2 override rule 1 or is it calculated after the first? (e.g. if I'm playing mage/druid/warrior will it use rule 1 or rule 2? If not, will putting the discard rule first in line make the hold rule obsolete?
And yes I know rule 2 isn't required but I still wanted to know the rule order.

p.s. is it okay to delete the 2 'dummy' folders in externalbot folder? (third being silverfish).
zoZiD2
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2016 9:17:58 PM(UTC)

When i load ASC and start it for my warlock f2p deck, silverfish says it can't fint the mulligan or combo.txt files even though they are there
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2016 3:38:53 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Sure you can delete the 2 'dummy' folders.
oijkn
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2016 8:22:46 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
zoZiD2;35492 wrote:
When i load ASC and start it for my warlock f2p deck, silverfish says it can't fint the mulligan or combo.txt files even though they are there

Can you provide me a screenshot of your ..\ExternBot\silverfish directory please ?

Regards.
charmander22
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2016 6:32:31 PM(UTC)

what about the ordering?

Will this work as intended?
//Consecration (CS2_093)
hold;all;warlock,hunter,paladin;CS2_093:1
//Consecration (CS2_093)
discard;all;all;CS2_093

Will this discard all concecrations?

//Consecration (CS2_093)
discard;all;all;CS2_093
//Consecration (CS2_093)

Also how do I know if my silverfish is using my correct mulligans? I just saw it hold 2 razerfen hunters(it didn't swap one of them), when I have set it up to only hold 1;

hold;all;all;CS2_196:1

I haven't set up the above card rule anywhere else in the file so it cant be something else overriding it.
Is there a way to debug it? The logs only shows the board calculations... (I've changed some values in settings and it seems that it displays those changes in cmd fine - but mulligans somehow isn't working as intended)

This is the initial sf set up: http://imgur.com/yTnbaja
This is where I put my mulligans file (according to one of the guides I've read here): http://imgur.com/YsXxAjD
Dre
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2016 7:21:26 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
charmander22;35531 wrote:
what about the ordering?

Will this work as intended?
//Consecration (CS2_093)
//Consecration (CS2_093)
discard;all;all;CS2_093

Will this discard all concecrations?

//Consecration (CS2_093)
discard;all;all;CS2_093
//Consecration (CS2_093)

Also how do I know if my silverfish is using my correct mulligans? I just saw it hold 2 razerfen hunters(it didn't swap one of them), when I have set it up to only hold 1;

hold;all;all;CS2_196:1

I haven't set up the above card rule anywhere else in the file so it cant be something else overriding it.
Is there a way to debug it? The logs only shows the board calculations... (I've changed some values in settings and it seems that it displays those changes in cmd fine - but mulligans somehow isn't working as intended)

This is the initial sf set up: http://imgur.com/yTnbaja
This is where I put my mulligans file (according to one of the guides I've read here): http://imgur.com/YsXxAjD

Not quite.

First of all, you NEVER have to write discard rules, when you have a mulligan silver will discard ever card not in a hold rule.

seccond. If you want to keep cons against those 3 oponents you have to make 3 seperate lines, also dont write "paladin" but "pala"

// 1x Consecration against warlock, hunter and paladin
hold;all;warlock;CS2_093:1
hold;all;hunter;CS2_093:1
hold;all;pala;CS2_093:1

This works, but since you only going to hold this card when you are playing paladin i would change the all tags by pala just to have it more neat and clear

Your Razorfen hunter mulligan is correct, maybe other rules in you mulligan made the mistake discribed.

zoZiD2
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:44:00 AM(UTC)

oijkn;35507 wrote:
Can you provide me a screenshot of your ..\ExternBot\silverfish directory please ?

Regards.

Im running into the same problem. http://postimg.org/image/zcgdhj1xp/4c0182db/
charmander22
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:29:33 PM(UTC)

Dre;35534 wrote:
Not quite.

First of all, you NEVER have to write discard rules, when you have a mulligan silver will discard ever card not in a hold rule.

seccond. If you want to keep cons against those 3 oponents you have to make 3 seperate lines, also dont write "paladin" but "pala"

// 1x Consecration against warlock, hunter and paladin
hold;all;warlock;CS2_093:1
hold;all;hunter;CS2_093:1
hold;all;pala;CS2_093:1

This works, but since you only going to hold this card when you are playing paladin i would change the all tags by pala just to have it more neat and clear

Your Razorfen hunter mulligan is correct, maybe other rules in you mulligan made the mistake discribed.

I just encountered it again twice.
a) Bloodfen rapter on priest. I have it to hold 2 of them, but starting hand I had it and it swapped it out for some reason...
b) Heroic Charge on warrior. I have it to hold 2 of them, had it in starting hand and it swapped it out.

I still think that silverfish isn't using my mulligan file for some reason, see SS above for where I put it... (wish silverfish stated the file path of the mulligans/combo in the inital cmd set up).

This is my mulligan (very neat as you can see :P)

Dre
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2016 3:03:55 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
charmander22;35563 wrote:
I just encountered it again twice.
a) Bloodfen rapter on priest. I have it to hold 2 of them, but starting hand I had it and it swapped it out for some reason...
b) Heroic Charge on warrior. I have it to hold 2 of them, had it in starting hand and it swapped it out.

I still think that silverfish isn't using my mulligan file for some reason, see SS above for where I put it... (wish silverfish stated the file path of the mulligans/combo in the inital cmd set up).

This is my mulligan (very neat as you can see :P)

Since your mulligan for raptor looks fine you are doing something else wrong with setting it up right, please follow my guide closely: http://www.hearthranger....tom-files-and-more.aspx

Also start with removing ALL discard rules from your mulligan, they are just weight to the file nothing else, silver will discard EVERY card not in a hold rule anyway, it can only mess it up.
charmander22
#10 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 11:16:35 PM(UTC)

I'm pretty sure all this time the bot is still refusing to acknowledge my mulligans.

Just started a game and observed, it mulliganed an Elise.

And this is the mulligans I have set up. Is there no way I can debug this to see what the bot is making these calculations from?
I ONLY have the below in the text file @ HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish
http://i.imgur.com/SMS4I0n.png

I dont even know what in the hell the bot is using for mulligans... since its obviously not using my file (yeah bot is running in admin mode, windows 7 no vmware or anything - I restarted the bot as well since I made the change to the mulligan days ago) file name is "_mulligan.txt" as well.

//Druid
//Innervate (EX1_169)
hold;druid;all;EX1_169:1
//Claw (CS2_005)
hold;druid;all;CS2_005:1
//Wild Growth (CS2_013)
hold;druid;all;CS2_013:1
//Swipe (CS2_012)
hold;druid;all;CS2_012:1
//Wrath (EX1_154)
hold;druid;all;EX1_154:1
//Power of the wild (EX1_160)