Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Question for Hero farming
bestrobber97
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2016 8:58:17 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
If I were to buy 1 month of HR and bot 24/7 with the decks suggested in the Share your deck builds section, how long would it take to get 1 hero to 500 wins? Assuming I auto concede to rank 20
hare613
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2016 9:09:11 AM(UTC)

bestrobber97;35996 wrote:
If I were to buy 1 month of HR and bot 24/7 with the decks suggested in the Share your deck builds section, how long would it take to get 1 hero to 500 wins? Assuming I auto concede to rank 20

I think with a rush deck it could win 100 rounds everyday?
Itaque
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 9:07:42 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
bestrobber97;35996 wrote:

If you run the bot 24/7 and have a good deck, a lot can depend on what time in the season you are actually farming. The first week or so your winrate will be high to mid 60%'s but after that they rise to the high 70%'s. For a single golden hero with a 70% ish winrate running 24/7 and needing the full 500 wins, it should take about 3 days per hero or less.

Some statistics for you: (I don't know how to screenshot, I'm not used to windows.)
Using a control-midrange shaman deck with default silverfish (no custom mulligans or combos) I got a 78.0% winrate (excluding concedes) at rank 20 conceding at 2 stars, taking 4215 minutes to get 435 wins. (about 3 days)

For other, more aggressive decks, it should take a fraction of the time. I do not have the statistics for hunter and mage goldens, but they were about 2 days for the same amount of wins, running face hunter and mech mage. I also ran mech warrior and secret palladin, getting good winrates on those and getting golden heroes.

In summary, you will easily be able to get 5 or more golden heroes, depending on when you bot, as earlier in the season there will be lower winrates.

Hope I could help and if you want any of the decks or mulligans and combos I used for these feel free to ask.

All in all, however, I would say to buy the full membership because it will let you do daily quests automatically and go back to farming golden heroes and (if you want), you could even just stop playing hearthstone for a week or so, and it will get all of your gold, quests, and continue farming heroes. The only thing is, you will need to learn how to navigate the settings a little bit.

I hope this helps someone:

-Itaque
1 user thanked Itaque for this useful post.
bestrobber97 on 2/21/2016(UTC)