Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Silverfish vs Default AI
glide93
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 6:08:32 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I use the HR bot with two AI, silverfish and default, and I want comment my experience and the difference between SF and default AI.

Some weeks ago, when I use the bot with SF I can see the SF window stop and dont calculate anything, the bot cant play any cards and I cant win no game, finally I update all the files and works well, and if you use SF you can create your own files (combo and mulligan) for your decks, but in my opinion SF works very slow.

I use HR with default AI, i think it is better for my computer, all the actions works fastest than SF, the bot play the cards better too, all is better with deafult AI, you cant use your own combo and mulligan files it is the only problem.

Regards.

1 user thanked glide93 for this useful post.
anm on 2/27/2016(UTC)
oijkn
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:31:15 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
glide93;35840 wrote:
I use the HR bot with two AI, silverfish and default, and I want comment my experience and the difference between SF and default AI.

Some weeks ago, when I use the bot with SF I can see the SF window stop and dont calculate anything, the bot cant play any cards and I cant win no game, finally I update all the files and works well, and if you use SF you can create your own files (combo and mulligan) for your decks, but in my opinion SF works very slow.

I use HR with default AI, i think it is better for my computer, all the actions works fastest than SF, the bot play the cards better too, all is better with deafult AI, you cant use your own combo and mulligan files it is the only problem.

Regards.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing yours information and feeling but there is nothing new in what you say, we already know all this ;)

BR.
notep
#3 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 6:53:04 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
oijkn;35864 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for sharing yours information and feeling but there is nothing new in what you say, we already know all this ;)

BR.

Actually I didn't know that the default ai is that strong. I always thought we use silverfish because its way better...
vasquuez
#4 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2016 3:35:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So the better ai is default ai or silverfish? What should i use for better ranks?
er009
#5 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2016 5:46:16 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Short answer is default AI is really good, at least good enough to get you to rank 10 with netdecking. But with silverfish the advantage is huge already when you can choose what to pick in muligans, that alone can win you the game period.