Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Hearthstone spyware (a.k.a Warden)
Sanek184
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 4:28:26 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi, sorry for my English, everywhere write about Hearthstone spyware (a.k.a Warden), whether it is possible to include bot ?
oijkn
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 4:57:57 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Sanek184;35774 wrote:
Hi, sorry for my English, everywhere write about Hearthstone spyware (a.k.a Warden), whether it is possible to include bot ?

Hi,

What do you mean ?

BR.
Sanek184
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:18:18 AM(UTC)

oijkn;35775 wrote:
Hi,

What do you mean ?

BR.

-Blizzard activated warden during last night

-Blizzard desactivated warden after causing a global issue to many clients

-This issue was interesting and gave me a pretty good idea of what they were "scanning"

-People who were running the bot when they activated the warden should expect to be pretty safe

-People who injected the game AFTER the warden's activation may have their accounts flagged for the next banwave

-There are higher chances that you got flagged using alternative injection if you injected after warden's activation
oijkn
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:37:54 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
OK now this more clear ! I'm not enough expert in this things to give you a real answer. Maybe JoyAdmin can put you in the right way ;-)

But if you use bot you must know, perhaps one day you can be ban from blizz...

BR.
1 user thanked oijkn for this useful post.
Sanek184 on 2/11/2016(UTC)
Sanek184
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:48:35 AM(UTC)

oijkn;35778 wrote:
OK now this more clear ! I'm not enough expert in this things to give you a real answer. Maybe JoyAdmin can put you in the right way ;-)

But if you use bot you must know, perhaps one day you can be ban from blizz...

BR.

Thx, on forums smartbot and heartbuddy news today.. i stop bot..
rontozs
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:32:53 PM(UTC)

Response from Joy would be nice :)
alfa69
#7 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 10:16:25 AM(UTC)

+1
Psyrodon
#8 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 11:30:40 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
alfa69;35812 wrote:
+1

this
JogadorAbs
#9 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 11:31:45 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
So, i want to make somethings clear: Our friend OP is trying to say that, 2 days ago we had a small update (said update got a little famous as It broke the game for some people and needed a full 1.3gig reinstall) that is rumored the have finally activated the blizzard anti cheat program, THE WARDEN.

Hearthbuddy has a anti-anti-cheat that turns off the bot as soon as It detects something like the WARDEN detecting the bot. It started to trigger, which means a security update

What i would like to hear is what Joy has to say. I dont know the technical aspects of HR, how similar or different from heartbuddy the injector is, and if he can tracks down if the WARDEN can detect hearthranger.

Also, i always wondered: the Android cellphone version of the game is "lighter" because most phones cant run many processes In the background. Would It be a possible safe haven if computer botting becomes inviable?

Well, that is all. Someone should try to comunicate with Joy asap, as this is, indeed, a possibly serious problem we may face (and i started botting with my original 2 year old account Last week, i dont want to have It banned ;_;)

What is the story between hearthranger and bans? Has HR ever been detected? It is definitelly smaller than HB, so it helps to slide past security. Any more info?
midnightRave
#10 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 9:18:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
JogadorAbs;35820 wrote:
So, i want to make somethings clear: Our friend OP is trying to say that, 2 days ago we had a small update (said update got a little famous as It broke the game for some people and needed a full 1.3gig reinstall) that is rumored the have finally activated the blizzard anti cheat program, THE WARDEN.

Hearthbuddy has a anti-anti-cheat that turns off the bot as soon as It detects something like the WARDEN detecting the bot. It started to trigger, which means a security update

What i would like to hear is what Joy has to say. I dont know the technical aspects of HR, how similar or different from heartbuddy the injector is, and if he can tracks down if the WARDEN can detect hearthranger.

Also, i always wondered: the Android cellphone version of the game is "lighter" because most phones cant run many processes In the background. Would It be a possible safe haven if computer botting becomes inviable?

Well, that is all. Someone should try to comunicate with Joy asap, as this is, indeed, a possibly serious problem we may face (and i started botting with my original 2 year old account Last week, i dont want to have It banned ;_;)

What is the story between hearthranger and bans? Has HR ever been detected? It is definitelly smaller than HB, so it helps to slide past security. Any more info?

I think last detection was about a year ago (I stopped using it when a banwave was going on and then I just returned recently).

So not sure about the whole warden situation. I say we just play it safe and wait for Joy to say something.
frtbkr
#11 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 10:19:05 PM(UTC)

So are we flagged?
JoyAdmin
#12 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2016 11:10:50 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Hearthranger is the safest bot compare to others, it has been running over a year without anyone get flagged or banned.
3 users thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Psyrodon on 2/13/2016(UTC), Sanek184 on 2/13/2016(UTC), rontozs on 2/13/2016(UTC)
frtbkr
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:39:38 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;35834 wrote:
Hearthranger is the safest bot compare to others, it has been running over a year without anyone get flagged or banned.

I believe you but why it is the safest? i am just curious