Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot and Teamviwer
Paniik
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:47:57 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I just want you to know that this bot is not working at all with the software Teamviewer.
I had it running on my computer and was frustrated not to get the bot working. It starts but does nothing.
Teamviewer adds a small option to all windows programs to share current window with another user and when the bot is running something in it uses the same function (or a key) and teamviewer is telling you with a small popup window on top right corner that this is possible and the bot sits and does nothing.
I disabled teamviewer and now its working like a charm

// Mike
djdinho86
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 7:30:58 PM(UTC)

I all, my first post,

I got the same thing actually. Need to keep TeamViewer off every single time.

Any other solutions?

Regards
JamesMoon
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 8:19:15 PM(UTC)

Man

I can confirm this is an issue I was having the same issue till I noticed it was trying to click the little drop down menu that teamviewer has. This is a issue for me as well because I like to log into my computer from work to keep an eye on it.

Can someone at least add this to the F.A.Q. so users like us don't keep bumping our heads against the wall? Maybe team viewer has an option to disable that little window icon it creates on windows but I'm not sure if that's possible.
Jammo2k5
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 9:03:20 PM(UTC)
Jammo2k5

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I use team viewer to monitor my sever where the bot runs. I have no issues with it just make sure you disable "Lock remote PC on exit" in the advanced options.

You can also disable the Meeting feature at the bottom of the menu that pops uo when you click the button in any window title bar.
2 users thanked Jammo2k5 for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 10/20/2015(UTC), JamesMoon on 10/21/2015(UTC)
JamesMoon
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 12:31:09 AM(UTC)

Man

What OS are you running, I'm starting to think its a windows 8+ issue. I'm on windows 10.

EDIT: yea you have to disable the feature on the window. Seemed to do the trick. I really think this post should be included in a F.A.Q. about Team viewer. It was really mind boggling for a while.
zagaris234
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2016 11:44:03 PM(UTC)
zagaris234

Man

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm using Bot and Teamviewer every time in combination.
First I had Windows 10 64bit + Teamviewer free license (don't know exact Version) and today Im running Bot and Teamviewer11 (Version 11.0.53254)(license: "corporate 1kanal"). Works since I use it without any problem.

In Teamviewer I'm logged in into my Account evertime and I have registerd all my PCs in my account with own passwords to connect to them.
In Teamviewer11 options I would try to set a personally Password and check for updates too.

Here are screens from my TV settings and from Main page. Sorry language on screens is german not english but probably they help also.
notep
#9 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2016 8:39:24 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I use tightvnc. It works totally fine.
Jammo2k5
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 11:58:57 AM(UTC)
Jammo2k5

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 28 post(s)
zagaris234;35665 wrote:
I'm using Bot and Teamviewer every time in combination.
First I had Windows 10 64bit + Teamviewer free license (don't know exact Version) and today Im running Bot and Teamviewer11 (Version 11.0.53254)(license: "corporate 1kanal"). Works since I use it without any problem.

In Teamviewer I'm logged in into my Account evertime and I have registerd all my PCs in my account with own passwords to connect to them.
In Teamviewer11 options I would try to set a personally Password and check for updates too.

Here are screens from my TV settings and from Main page. Sorry language on screens is german not english but probably they help also.

Protip. If you want help with a problem don't adf.ly your link to things we need to help. That is just plain rude.
oijkn
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 12:15:56 PM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Jammo2k5;35723 wrote:
Protip. If you want help with a problem don't adf.ly your link to things we need to help. That is just plain rude.

Thanks bro for the report ! Link corrected :)

BR.