Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Aggro Shaman file help
Itaque
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:53:38 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello, I am Itaque and I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could offer me with writing mulligans and combos for an aggro shaman deck. I am looking to farm the hero portrait, but there are no decks out there with files and strong win rates that also have short games. Please shoot me a PM if you would like to help me with this, as I am quite new to the silverfish system.

The deck list is here: http://www.hearthstoneto...aggro-shaman-deck-list/

I could use the guide on writing the mulligan file to create one, however I do not know what I should make the rules for the deck and combos. If anyone else wants to use this deck on a bot, please PM me so that we could write them together.

Thanks,
Itaque
Dre
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:24:01 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
I will write them this weekend, maybe even before.
Dre
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:01:10 PM(UTC)

Man

Here you go, sir finley wont work with the bot. I did some thinking and research and replaced him with leeroy, if you dont have leeroy you can take arcane golem or wolfrider or such.

AggroShaman

Deck:

Mulligan:

Combo:

Settings:

Itaque
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:43:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thanks for such a quick reply. I looked over the files and in the _combo, do you think we should put a nudge on the rockbiter for the whirrling zapomatic? It gets the same value from being used with doomhammer as it does from being used with zappomatic.

Just a thought.

Also, do you know who wrote silverfish? I am trying to write a bit of code for a function I want to make, but I have some questions about the base file itself.

Thank you,
Itaque
Dre
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 2:05:27 PM(UTC)

Man

Itaque;35225 wrote:
Thanks for such a quick reply. I looked over the files and in the _combo, do you think we should put a nudge on the rockbiter for the whirrling zapomatic? It gets the same value from being used with doomhammer as it does from being used with zappomatic.

Just a thought.

Also, do you know who wrote silverfish? I am trying to write a bit of code for a function I want to make, but I have some questions about the base file itself.

Thank you,
Itaque

Zappo doenst have charge and is such a treath that it will be dead before you can attack with it allot of times. bot plays rockbiter/abusive pretty well itself. just the combo of the weapon has to be forced a bit i think

Botmaker is the maker of silverfish.