Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[Help] Need help with silverfish settings for face warrior!
yellowkhaled
#1 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 12:10:06 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I really enjoy this deck with default AI, but I believe it could be better with silverfish mullgians to hold fire war axe and other combos.

Here is the list: http://www.hearthpwn.com...03-legend-nicest-warrior
MarinoBog
#2 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 4:02:24 PM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Yeah I agree that it would be of GREAT INTREST to do a combo/mulligan/settings for this deck specifically especially because this is now the best META there is so yeah I wanna see this too...
Dre
#3 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 5:22:02 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
This deck is not going to work. Will even be hard on manual and certainly won't work with the bot.

If you want to try it anyway, remove sir finley because the bot cant play it. Sir finley however is kinda needed badly to win. Other then that you can pretty much go without custom mulligan and let silverfish do it. Just make sure in settings.txt behave is set to face while enemyface hp is set to 15 so it keeps controlling with weapons. The best facedeck the bot will be able to play atm is still face hunter. because you basicly have the desired hero-power allready. But even face hunter is not ranking higher then lets say 10ish maybe 8 max. Face hunter is even quite low on the tier list this meta even.

Iam sorry even writing mulligans for this is only 5min work because you just want 1-2 drops mostly. its not worth it. Also this deck isnt made by "By SHYOTE and SANGA 2 RETARD FRENCH PLAYERS" they stole it frome Reynad who tried it out for fun. See also: http://www.hearthstoneto...eason-22-aggro-warrior/ Anyway, i'am sorry. But its just not going to work with the bot, same as aggro shaman wont work.
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 1/15/2016(UTC)