Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[silver.dll] Backstab problem
wojtek123511
#1 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 11:12:47 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,
as the title says I report a problem with Backstab. I saw maybe 5 games today and 2 times bot used Backstab in such a bad way that I was speechless. I was using silver.dll to compare winrate with standard AI which had 75% on rank 19 with this deck and silver.dll had around 50% or even less. In the first screenshot bot used Backstab on minion activating its enrage, not killing it and ending turn with 2/3 minion on my board and enemy with 3dmg weapon and 5/1 enraged minion. That backstab gave me noting but 3 extra dmg to my face.

heretician
#2 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 12:59:38 PM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I'm sure this might be an easy fix for the silverfish dev. I'll shoot him a PM about it.

Do you have the logs for those screenshots that you can upload? It looks likes the pictures are taken at 10:12 AM, 2:51PM and 2:54PM navigate to:

<HearthRanger>/ExternBot/silverfish/SilverLogs

and upload the logs the correspond with those screenshots.

It should look something like (if it was today)
SilverLog_2016-1-11_14-51-22.txt

Just find the one that is for those 3 times when you took those screenshots. Also not a bad idea to upload your logging.txt either. Just in case he may need it.
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
wojtek123511
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 6:05:57 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I was trying to find that logs but couldn't. I have logs but the latest are from 2016-01-10. It looks like I wasn't using hearthranger yesterday but it earned some gold so it's not true. I think that I restarted bot after choosing silver.dll as my AI but I am not sure about it. Could it be a problem with missing logs if I didn't? I am 99% sure that it was running with silver.dll when it happened but that missing logs make me confused.