Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

HR 4.9.1.0 and silverfish problems!
Dre
#1 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2015 6:58:51 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
@Joyadmin and botmaker PLEASE respond.

Allot of your more experienced users are rolling back to previous versions of HR and silverfish because a sudden drop of winrate after the latest update. In both topics on the latest HR version and the silverfish update tread are allot of reported missplays since the update. It would be nice to get a responce that you are digging into it. I personaly lost 6 ranks (4-10) with secretpaladin and have problems with most other decks. All this doesnt affect the gold farmers (rank 20 conceed) but ranking is suddenly a problem. Can you please look into this case. There many reports but no responces yet.
2 users thanked Dre for this useful post.
omgfrost on 12/28/2015(UTC), er009 on 12/29/2015(UTC)
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 12:10:39 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
HR's default a.i. doesn't change anything since last update is only for mouse control module.

Silverfish I don't think it changed a lot either, you can compare source code to know what has been changed if you can read code.

Game's META changes everyday, always bot in deep night is better than bot in regular/hi-peak time.
sepefeets
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:28:31 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
JoyAdmin;34080 wrote:
HR's default a.i. doesn't change anything since last update is only for mouse control module.

Silverfish I don't think it changed a lot either, you can compare source code to know what has been changed if you can read code.

Game's META changes everyday, always bot in deep night is better than bot in regular/hi-peak time.

The only changes to silverfish have been a couple small changes for fist of jaraxxus and summoning stone, plus a bunch of hearthbuddy specific updates that don't touch any of the shared code.

We already know without a doubt that there was one major bug with the new mouse control doing moves too fast which was triggering silverfish's "bot moves too fast" workaround (silverfish sends a fake action for your hero to attack itself to test if HR is moving too fast). Isn't it possible that the new mouse movement is causing/exposing other problems?

I've been searching all day through the logs for a misplay that I saw but didn't look at the log right away. I've finally found it and it shows that HR is not synchronizing information with silverfish properly.

The logs says:
Silverfish made the decision to play my only leper gnome by itself on turn 1. Then it does a recalc check and thinks there is 0/1 mana available and the leper gnome is still in hand and not on board so it decides to play coin + the same leper gnome again. Then it does another recalc check and accurately thinks there is 1/1 mana and decides to do nothing.

What I saw:
HR plays leper gnome, plays coin, ends turn.

JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:24:06 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Thank you for telling me this !

Can you test it again with v.4.9.3.0? Such data async issue has been fixed.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Dre on 12/29/2015(UTC)
Dre
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 5:48:35 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
@Joyadmin thanks! and also thank you sepefeets for finding the thing i coudnt...just knew something wasnt right.

I see how this can resolve issues as woflrider not charning etc aswell! Hope its all fixed now, lets test it out :)
sepefeets
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 5:56:37 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
Thanks for the quick update joyadmin, it is really hard to notice subtle things like this though so it could be weeks before we're confident that the fix works.