Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Background gaming.
iplaygreen2k13
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2015 2:22:35 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi.
If i use the hearthstone bot, and i play a game in the background then the hearthstone bot stops working, and it doesn't do anything in hearthstone, but instead it spams a command
What can i do with this?
incarnati0n
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2015 2:46:24 PM(UTC)
incarnati0n

Man

Can you post which command it spams?
This could potentially be caused by your system exceeding its allowed resources (RAM, processing, GPU usage...etc)

However I think if you are using silverfish it might also have something to do with that, I had the same issue earlier where it just spams "botPlayer working" and silverfish then stops responding, try running as admin on Hearthranger.exe that's what fixed it for me.

On a side note if I were you I'd set up a VMWorkstation and put all the HS and bot files there, that way you will never suffer from any crashes.
iplaygreen2k13
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2015 3:22:35 PM(UTC)

incarnati0n;33893 wrote:
Can you post which command it spams?
This could potentially be caused by your system exceeding its allowed resources (RAM, processing, GPU usage...etc)

However I think if you are using silverfish it might also have something to do with that, I had the same issue earlier where it just spams "botPlayer working" and silverfish then stops responding, try running as admin on Hearthranger.exe that's what fixed it for me.

On a side note if I were you I'd set up a VMWorkstation and put all the HS and bot files there, that way you will never suffer from any crashes.

My PC isn't too bad, but if i play another game whilst playing Hearthstone, and then go back to Hearthstone, it sometimes reconnects and if this happens, then it spams a command :TransitStateMachineFromIdle
Even if i open HearthRanger as an administrator, it does the same thing....
incarnati0n
#4 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2015 11:57:08 AM(UTC)
incarnati0n

Man

iplaygreen2k13;33894 wrote:
My PC isn't too bad, but if i play another game whilst playing Hearthstone, and then go back to Hearthstone, it sometimes reconnects and if this happens, then it spams a command :TransitStateMachineFromIdle
Even if i open HearthRanger as an administrator, it does the same thing....

Oh now I remember something about not minimizing the game client while the bot is running otherwise it doesn't function properly.
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2015 5:29:24 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
There is a button on toolbar named [hide game window], click that button then game can run in background.
Dre
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2015 6:00:20 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
I only have this when i run another game in fullscreen, so i just run other games in windowed (maximized) instead