Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

NA Server too good?
BossBot
#1 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2015 3:00:42 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks to my new found unlimited license (thanks Joy!), I've been running the secret paladin with rules, mulligan, settings from black oak to grind the ladder on all 3 servers about 8 hrs a day each and possibly contribute to project legend. Given that its week 3, seems like a good time to start.

I started this on 12/15 and progress so far:
EU - 20 to 11 (peak 10 came down a bit)
Asia - 20 to 9 (peak 9)
NA - 16 (played some myself early in the season) to 15 (peak 13)

There seems to be WIDE discrepancy and it feels like this deck might no longer be good for laddering on NA beyond 15 as the win rate is sub-50% as well. Anyone got any ideas to switch up the build or playing a different deck all together for a 15-5 push?
incarnati0n
#2 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2015 4:34:09 PM(UTC)
incarnati0n

Man

Where did you get the rules, mulligan and settings from? BlackOak's thread links are outdated I would like the files if you don't mind
iNiles
#3 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2015 5:45:27 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
incarnati0n;33857 wrote:
Where did you get the rules, mulligan and settings from? BlackOak's thread links are outdated I would like the files if you don't mind

Some what unrelated but do these combo's and mulligans for mid-range druid seem appropriate (I redid the mulligan using tempo storms guide because black oaks is outdated)

Mulligan:

Combo:

The bot seems to play alright but does some silly things, like coin innervate shredder rather than use it on something bigger later . It got me to rank 10 at the start of the season but now is stuck at 15ish.
fryham
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2015 4:45:07 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
For NA server, right now the bot plays aggro decks the best. Rank 10 when using a generic face hunter this season.
iNiles
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2015 11:55:12 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
fryham;33864 wrote:
For NA server, right now the bot plays aggro decks the best. Rank 10 when using a generic face hunter this season.

Huh, face hunter is considered to be really bad this season. Do you think mid-range hunter would do good also?
BossBot
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2015 1:16:28 PM(UTC)

incarnati0n;33857 wrote:

Someone uploaded them here
http://www.hearthranger....ject--Legend-files.aspx

They have not been updated for a long time, but if you want to play secret paladin the build has not changed since then besides maybe the inclusion of keeper of uldaman.
TonyTee
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2015 5:28:04 PM(UTC)

I'd have to agree; in previous seasons the bot could take Secret Paladin to rank 5. Now it seems stalled around rank 9 this season. The meta on NA is very much tuned to defeating Secret Paladin since it is so popular. You are either going to need to bot more games or change decks if you want to deep a high rank before the month's end.