Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[Season 21] Face Hunter Deck RANKED (52.63% Win Rate)
Neonstorm
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2015 4:27:01 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on here and I figured I would contribute what I could for those looking to either work on their hunter Gold Portrait or just climb the ladder. I currently reached rank 12 from rank 19 leaving the deck running overnight.

Win Rate Proof

Class Breakdown

Card List

Auto Switch Class Setup (ignore the Blackoil Rogue)
Here is the download thread for this program! CLICK ME BABY!
(CREDITS TO OIJKN FOR THIS PROGRAM I LOVE AND SWEAR BY IT!!!)

**The Combo / Mulligan I use are that of BlackOak's using the Silverfish program as well as the AutoClassSwitch program I will post them below incase you dont have them...**

_combo.txt (Credits to BlackOak for his original -Combo.txt)

_mulligan.txt (Credits to BlackOak for his original _mulligan.txt)

HOPE THIS GUIDE HAS HELPED AND LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD ADD MORE GUIDES FOR THIS SEASONS AS WELL AS SEASONS TO COME!
1 user thanked Neonstorm for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 12/13/2015(UTC)
RicardoC
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2015 11:34:52 PM(UTC)

Hi man, thanks for all the info. I have a question, what if a don´t have the cards on your card list to play? I tried to complete my deck but i couldn´t find all the cards. What should i do?

THANKS
sepefeets
#3 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 1:58:44 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
RicardoC;33745 wrote:
Hi man, thanks for all the info. I have a question, what if a don´t have the cards on your card list to play? I tried to complete my deck but i couldn´t find all the cards. What should i do?

THANKS

Depends what you're missing. At the top of the mulligan file is a list of common face hunter cards, if you are just missing a few from the OP's list then replace them with similar cards from the list or craft them. If you are missing lots then find something else to play maybe (probably not since face hunter is one of the cheapest decks). Forget about the leeroy jenkins unless you already have it and even if you do have it, it's still rather optional. Most games should end before it provides any value and if it hasn't ended then you've probably already lost.

ps. to the OP, spoiler tags around the mulligan/combo info makes it easier for people to see replies without scrolling for miles.
Neonstorm
#4 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 7:05:16 PM(UTC)

Thanks sorry I totally forgot to do that I will edit the post now. As for the cards you seem to be missing you can always reply with what cards you are missing and I am sure myself and others will be happy to give you replacements for those cards.
BossBot
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2015 11:34:50 AM(UTC)

Just ran this deck with the exact same settings, mulligan, and 29/30 cards (no leeroy, subbed in 2nd worgen to play faster) and went 33-38 dropping 2 stars overnight at rank 17 lol