Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

One simple feature to fix several problems
Rx
#1 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 8:05:27 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi, first of all thank you for this amazing bot.

Is it ever going to support attacking orders before the attack animation is complete? I mean completly remove the gap between actions that it currently has. Specifically when multiple attacks are decided by the algorithm.

This would make it harder to detect (honestly for anyone with a bit of brain/experience its obvious that its a bot playing) and it would also fix all the calculating time problems, since the actions would be much faster all the decks would be viable and all the computers would be supported even if they can't calculate the actions too fast.

I for one am not sure if I will continue supporting/purchasing the bot monthly because I can't avoid noticing how obvious it is most of the time that its a bot, but the only reason for this being the time gap between actions, I would fix it myself if it was open source in the blink of an eye, so Im wondering if there are other reasons Im missing why the developer dont want to do it.

Thank you.
xytrix
#2 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 9:19:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Agreed.

I know there are some cases where this should not be done (i.e. attacking into a deathrattle minion that will spawn a new minion or attacking with an ogre that may hit a random target), but those cases are few and can be easily enumerated (i.e. silverfish's Ai::canQueueNextMoves() function can serve as a good starting point). In the worst case scenario, all those cases can be ignored and just require users to optionally enable the "experimental" feature that may lead to occasional misplays.

95% of the time the attacks are just going face or into a regular minion, and when you have lots of minions on board to attack, the delays make it painfully obvious it's not human.
Rx
#3 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 11:10:55 AM(UTC)

Does the developer/admin ever read or response these suggestions?
Scout4023
#4 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 7:32:15 PM(UTC)

Rx;33753 wrote:
Does the developer/admin ever read or response these suggestions?

That's what im thinking as well, i recently bought a month subscription to the program to get all of the golden heroes but what kept me from buying the lifetime subscription is that there doesn't seem to be much attention from the developer and with Blackoak leaving im unsure about the longevity of the program.

Also im not sure if im using the bot to its maximum potential because i dont have a good conception of how it works, if the bot is supposed to work by itself then what is the purpose of the silverfish AI addon from Blackoak and the text files containing mulligans and combos?

I really hope the Dev sees this because i love the program and would like to keep using it in the future to get the daily 100 gold from wins done with it.
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 10:37:05 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
This bot community has been running over 3 years, I don't see a reason why it should not run in even longer time.

Default a.i. has much more potential than extern a.i. module (including silverfish), it's much easier to tune it with deck rule debugger.

silverfish's author (botmaker) is here, there is no need to worry about an advanced silverfish user's leaving, you can do the same thing if you can spend some time to know how to tune it.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Scout4023 on 12/16/2015(UTC)
Rx
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:05:36 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;33761 wrote:
This bot community has been running over 3 years, I don't see a reason why it should not run in even longer time.

Default a.i. has much more potential than extern a.i. module (including silverfish), it's much easier to tune it with deck rule debugger.

silverfish's author (botmaker) is here, there is no need to worry about an advanced silverfish user's leaving, you can do the same thing if you can spend some time to know how to tune it.

Have you considered the feature proposed in this thread in any way? Would it be any harder to implement than it seems? I dont think Im the only one who loses most ladder games because of getting roped, and a lot of people who play hearthstone have bad computers (reason why its a popular game among them), so I can only imagine its impossible for them to use this bot. And there is also the "not so blatantly obvious botting" perk.
JoyAdmin
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 10:07:42 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
I have already been working on this issue for some time, it will be faster in the near future.

If your computer is slow, check [Fast A.I. Mode] ON and turn silverfish off, this won't get rope burning even on low spec pc.

Scout4023
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 3:43:14 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;33761 wrote:

Ah i see, although currently i wonder why am i seeing more success with the silverfish AI as opposed to default for my midrange hunter? I reached as far as rank 10 with silverfish where i was stuck at 15 with default. Perhaps it might have more potential for modification from my part but i dont know much about programming. (I tried taking a Java and C+ class and dropped out from them.)