Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Looking for a laddering (ranked play/golden portrait) bot deck
MarinoBog
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 9:26:37 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
As the title/subject says, I'm looking for a good laddering/earning gold portrait deck

I have Dr. Boom and most of the hunter cards, so I was thinking of Face/midrange/control hunter
Or maybe something else
Also I currently don't have Misterious Chalenger so I can't really play seacret Pala
But I hope that soon I will when I spend my current 500 gold on TgT packs...(or maybe I should craft them...)

Please give me instructions on how to set my settings, should i use _mulligan.txt ,_combo.txt, silverfish AI, Fast AI or something else...

I'm kinda new to botting so if I said something wrong correct me.

I searched the forum for such a Deck but I haven't been able to find it, most decks that i tried got me like less or about 30% win rate so yeah, I hope there is a BOT deck that can get me more wins in RANKED play.
heretician
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:01:49 AM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
MarinoBog;33629 wrote:
As the title/subject says, I'm looking for a good laddering/earning gold portrait deck

I have Dr. Boom and most of the hunter cards, so I was thinking of Face/midrange/control hunter
Or maybe something else
Also I currently don't have Misterious Chalenger so I can't really play seacret Pala
But I hope that soon I will when I spend my current 500 gold on TgT packs...(or maybe I should craft them...)

Please give me instructions on how to set my settings, should i use _mulligan.txt ,_combo.txt, silverfish AI, Fast AI or something else...

I'm kinda new to botting so if I said something wrong correct me.

I searched the forum for such a Deck but I haven't been able to find it, most decks that i tried got me like less or about 30% win rate so yeah, I hope there is a BOT deck that can get me more wins in RANKED play.

I just got 500 wins with the bot on Warrior using a Mech Warrior deck.

http://www.hearthpwn.com...8-2-legend-mech-warrior

That was the deck I used. Take out the 2 Fel Reavers and 1 Tinkertown Technician (Silverfish settings currently are broken with Tinkertown Technician in your deck) and replace with 2 Harvest Golems and Dr. Boom.

It was yesterday that I got 500 wins, today I'm at 100 wins with a Mech Mage deck; using Dr. Boom as well.

Pretty much just use the Mech Warrior Neutral cards and for class cards you need the Archmage legendary if you have it. You absolutely need 2 Goblin Blastmages, your Frostbolts and Fireballs and maybe 1 Mirror Image or Effigy.

Both with Mech Warrior and Mech Mage (both cheap easy decks) I have been hovering between rank 15 and 17 -- 58% win rate after 500 wins with Mech Warrior and seem to be doing a lot better with Mech Mage; have 62% win rate right now with 100 wins.

Take care!

EDIT:

Also I am using latest version of Silverfish with oaks' _mulligans and _combos
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
1 user thanked heretician for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 12/10/2015(UTC)
MarinoBog
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 3:17:28 AM(UTC)
MarinoBog

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Thank you a lot, can you link me the latest _combo and _mulligan txt files so i can compare if my are the same as yours
Congrats on your golden portraits
Do you use random time generator between turns?
Because i think that it's kinda obvious that we are using bot cuz there is 2 sec or so w8 between every turn so yeah...fear of getting caught
heretician
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2015 12:23:23 AM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
MarinoBog;33658 wrote:
Thank you a lot, can you link me the latest _combo and _mulligan txt files so i can compare if my are the same as yours
Congrats on your golden portraits
Do you use random time generator between turns?
Because i think that it's kinda obvious that we are using bot cuz there is 2 sec or so w8 between every turn so yeah...fear of getting caught

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Here are the settings everyone uses right now:
http://www.hearthranger....txt-and--combo-txt.aspx

Unfortunately, it's a little out of date. October 11th was the final update, BlackOak has went back to playing WoW full time.

And nope, I don't use any random time generator. I have over 1500 total games played with HearthRanger and have not encountered any trouble at all :) Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself haha.

I only bot about 8 hours at a time max. Sometimes up to 10 hours but never more than that without another 10 hour break. I usually turn it on when I go to sleep and turn it off when I wake up.

Take it easy!
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
1 user thanked heretician for this useful post.
MarinoBog on 12/13/2015(UTC)