Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Looking for a viable Mech Warrior HR build to farm Ranked Wins
heretician
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 7:37:33 AM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Anyone have any suggestions? I seem to do pretty decent in unranked with deck rules set to Rush on my Mech Warrior deck but soon as I jumped in Ranked it's over, I lose every game.

I am wondering what is causing this? I am fairly new to HR so I am guessing what it is that is causing this is my lack of some sort of modified deck rule xls file thing. Are there any basic aggro or basic warrior deck rules out there? I see stickies for mulligans and combos but nothing for these Deck Rules. Is there a way to create my own? Some sort of page explaining how to edit the file and what every value means etc?

Regardless. obviously just trying to get 500 wins with Warrior, my Mech Warrior will only get me to Rank 12. I would like to just keep him at Rank 19&20 therefore get to 500 wins easier, would be a much higher winrate than if I were to let the bot run him to Rank 12.

Are these deck rules that important? Especially with the Silverfish addon? I have the default combo and mulligans for Silverfish obviously. Should I set my deck rules to the default setting instead of rush?
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
omgfrost
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 9:06:43 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
heretician;33018 wrote:
Anyone have any suggestions? I seem to do pretty decent in unranked with deck rules set to Rush on my Mech Warrior deck but soon as I jumped in Ranked it's over, I lose every game.

I am wondering what is causing this? I am fairly new to HR so I am guessing what it is that is causing this is my lack of some sort of modified deck rule xls file thing. Are there any basic aggro or basic warrior deck rules out there? I see stickies for mulligans and combos but nothing for these Deck Rules. Is there a way to create my own? Some sort of page explaining how to edit the file and what every value means etc?

Regardless. obviously just trying to get 500 wins with Warrior, my Mech Warrior will only get me to Rank 12. I would like to just keep him at Rank 19&20 therefore get to 500 wins easier, would be a much higher winrate than if I were to let the bot run him to Rank 12.

Are these deck rules that important? Especially with the Silverfish addon? I have the default combo and mulligans for Silverfish obviously. Should I set my deck rules to the default setting instead of rush?

Just try with the new silverfish update turned on in HR. Download Auto Class Switcher and try the best settings in the warrior section.
Let us know!
Thanks
heretician
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:32:14 PM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
The Silverfish helped extensively. I have a question; what is Auto Class Switcher? Is that this AutoSwitchClass.zip I just downloaded?
Wouldn't using this replace the mulligans and combos txts I downloaded with new ones or is that not what this does?
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
omgfrost
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:44:39 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
heretician;33041 wrote:
The Silverfish helped extensively. I have a question; what is Auto Class Switcher? Is that this AutoSwitchClass.zip I just downloaded?
Wouldn't using this replace the mulligans and combos txts I downloaded with new ones or is that not what this does?

The moment you select the deck type in the ACS and click done, it auto overwrite the settings mulligan and combo txts in the silverfish dir. Be sure u enter the right path in the top left menu.
You still, once HR is running, have to swith manually to that deck in the option, tho.
stockholm11
#5 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 9:43:13 AM(UTC)

Hey bro, can you share your mech shaman deck. You read &98 winrate about your deck but didn't share. Also ı have a question about deck rules. I don't use deck rules, I haven't any deck rules actually, where is share the deck rules? I look everywhere in the forum.
Thanks