Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Anyone have a warrior deck to use?
carins
#1 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 11:19:31 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
It's the best golden portrait :)
Hysteria
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 10:27:38 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Maybe a Mech Warrior. It's cheap, uses a lot of cards common to Mech Mage, Mech Shaman, etc., is bot-friendly (no complex combos), and should complete games quickly as it's aggro.

I've been looking at something for warrior as well to complete daily quests with. The below seem like good options. I haven't really tested them, but don't see why they wouldn't work OK if you're grinding at rank 20-19.

http://www.hearthpwn.com...8-2-legend-mech-warrior

http://www.hearthpwn.com...359910-s20-mech-rampage
omgfrost
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:25:31 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Hey, if you find a good one can you post your full settings combo mulligans for it?
I looking for warrior too!
Thanks
heretician
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 6:22:14 AM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I am currently Rank 11 with my Mech Warrior and i'm looking to use him for this bot. I have the S19 legend one, I believe it was the one posted above with 2x Fel Reavers. If I use this deck with the DeckRules_Rush.xlsx provided will it work or do I need to find a different deckrule file? Or make my own (and how lol)
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
Hysteria
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 11:13:10 PM(UTC)

DeckRules_Rush applies to the default bot. I'd use silverfish instead. The default in settings.txt is 'control' for silverfish, which I would think would work better with these decks as they're not full-on SMOrc.

Silverfish by itself should work fine. But I suppose you could do your own mulligan/combo files, especially if looking to rank up instead of grind at rank 20-19.
omgfrost
#9 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 12:24:15 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Hysteria;33065 wrote:
DeckRules_Rush applies to the default bot. I'd use silverfish instead. The default in settings.txt is 'control' for silverfish, which I would think would work better with these decks as they're not full-on SMOrc.

Silverfish by itself should work fine. But I suppose you could do your own mulligan/combo files, especially if looking to rank up instead of grind at rank 20-19.

Yeah i agree, the fact i can't create any kind of custom mulligans\combos... any advices?
thanks
heretician
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:14:00 AM(UTC)
heretician

Hysteria;33065 wrote:

I am confused; when opening HearthRanger you HAVE to select one of the Deck Rules out of the list..

I have everything set up correctly I thought but I only see these these four deck rules to choose from

Am I doing something wrong if I only see these four?
omgfrost
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:27:25 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

heretician;33159 wrote:
I am confused; when opening HearthRanger you HAVE to select one of the Deck Rules out of the list..

I have everything set up correctly I thought but I only see [img=http://imgur.com/6owQYJ2]these four deck rules to choose from[/img]

Am I doing something wrong if I only see these four?

That setting doesn't matter if you using silver.dll as external in bot option:

and the silverfish dir has to be like this:

Regards.
1 user thanked omgfrost for this useful post.
heretician on 11/25/2015(UTC)
heretician
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:38:13 AM(UTC)
heretician

omgfrost;33160 wrote:
That setting doesn't matter if you using silver.dll as external in bot option:

and the silverfish dir has to be like this:

Regards.

THANK YOU!

But I am missing one folder that you have in your Silverfish folder. I do not have a Settings_default file?
omgfrost
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:42:23 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

heretician
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:07:43 AM(UTC)
heretician

I did. Every single link there in fact; most of them I had already been to. I have my ASC completely set up (albeit I don't own all of the Legendaries that you need to have to use any of the premade decks they have; I will create my own for Mech based off blackoaks Greediest Control.

My question is; why do you have that special little Settings_default file that I don't have? I Even use the Silverfish Updater and don't have that file. I just don't understand.
omgfrost
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:11:04 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Oh you mean that folder... it's ok, i just created by my self in order to put in there my own settings to tweak everytime i see a missplay. Don't mind it! :D
heretician
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:34:26 AM(UTC)
heretician

Okay I have EVERYTHING figured out! Think I'm going to buy the Lifetime version of this bot. My only problem is I have no Legendaries. I am going to have to create my own mulligan and combo for my Mech Warrior. Do you know of a post that explains how to create the _mulligan.txt ? Like how to get the card number and how to set it up?

Let me give you an example

And the _combo.txt file? What is it even FOR? It looks almost useless (forgive me if I am wrong) for the Control warrior deck, would it be useless for my Mech Warrior deck? I am just trying to farm Ranked wins I will be staying at rank 20...

Thanks.. Sorry if this is a bit confusing.. I am trying to learn myself all of this before I buy it lol.
omgfrost
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:48:16 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Check this http://www.hearthranger....limb--Expert-Users.aspx and search for "build own mulligan" in the forum. The card names are located inside the carddb.txt silverfish folder
chriszhu
#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:46:10 PM(UTC)
chriszhu

I want to try something similar to this (http://www.hearthbuilder.com/decks/golden-warrior-farm), but haven't had time to create the profiles.
heretician
#17 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 2:36:08 PM(UTC)
heretician

chriszhu;33190 wrote:
I want to try something similar to this (http://www.hearthbuilder.com/decks/golden-warrior-farm), but haven't had time to create the profiles.

When you say create the profiles, do you mean create the _mulligan.txt and _combo.txt?

Also, I would like to try that as well; my only issue is that I'm missing the most important cards: Death's Bite and Loatheb (I'll have those in 5 days) and I am missing thw other two legenadaries: Grommash Hellscream and Dr. Boom - I have enough dust to craft one of them. Is that a viable deck to get Rank 5ish? Is it a meta deck by any chance?

There are no viable replacements for any of those card are there? I was thinking though, take out an Acolyte of Pain or Azure Drake and replace with a Sludge Belcher.
carins
#18 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 3:16:39 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I am using the mech rampage deck from earlier in the thread, hovering at about 74% win rate. With a similar deck for mage it was around 85%, and 88% for priest (yes, 88% over 400 games)

Still good, but nowhere near as good as those two, but I guess it's expected

I don't think I have used anything other than the basic silverfish AI, as I see some obvious missplays but I don't know how to edit anything and didn't want to mess up anything :)
heretician
#15 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 3:16:32 PM(UTC)
heretician

omgfrost;33169 wrote:
Check this http://www.hearthranger....limb--Expert-Users.aspx and search for "build own mulligan" in the forum. The card names are located inside the carddb.txt silverfish folder

http://www.hearthranger....=build%20own%20mulligan

Only getting two results and one of them is this thread ;P Searched forum-wide. The other result is on that thread though. Also trying to learn to make my own mulligan.v