Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

deck rules
hearthpool
#1 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 2:46:34 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Im hoping i could be directed to some pre-made deck rules that have download links. Im sure im not the only one that would find these useful. Thanks
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 12:55:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
you can start from deck rules file under [DeckRuleSet] directory.
heretician
#3 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 2:12:11 PM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
JoyAdmin;33242 wrote:
you can start from deck rules file under [DeckRuleSet] directory.

That [DeckRuleSet] has been the most confusing for me. With Silverfish, is [DeckRuleSet] just unused? I use an aggro mech warrior deck and I tried both DeckRules_Default and DeckRules_Rush, I tried Rush first thinking it would work better with an aggro deck but it doesn't. It seems like Default is better for my deck. But does it even matter with Silverfish? Also there is a button to edit the [DeckRuleSet] but mine takes me to a notepad and it is just an unreadable file, like turning a .exe to .txt and trying to read it - is there a recommended .xlxs reader/writer for messing with [DeckRuleSet]?

Also; at about 1AM tonight I'll be purchasing HearthRanger but is the $20 one unlimited session mean that if I shut off HR and turn it back on I have to pay again lol? It doesn't right? The $20 1 unlimited session just means you get HearthRanger for a lifetime right or no?

HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
Ranik
#5 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 7:41:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Quote:
Also; at about 1AM tonight I'll be purchasing HearthRanger but is the $20 one unlimited session mean that if I shut off HR and turn it back on I have to pay again lol? It doesn't right? The $20 1 unlimited session just means you get HearthRanger for a lifetime right or no?

It's 1 session (one active game) for life. Well for the life of the program that is.
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 12:24:07 AM(UTC)

heretician;33298 wrote:
That [DeckRuleSet] has been the most confusing for me.

Deck rules only works with default a.i., if you're using silverfish, then you need to use silverfish's own settings file.

If you don't know how to tune it, just use default, and try the decks I posted:

http://www.hearthranger....ING-DECK----2015-11.aspx

If you want to know how to tune it, read the samples and use DEBUG tool to understand how the values changes the bot's behavior.
heretician
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 12:42:01 AM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Ranik;33302 wrote:
It's 1 session (one active game) for life. Well for the life of the program that is.

One active game? So if I close the bot and re start it, or close the program and open it back up or something happens and PC restarts or anything like it's gone? That one active game part is confusing me. Considering my computer may need to be restarted within a months time would I be better off buying the 1 month session?

Also
JoyAdmin;33306 wrote:
Deck rules only works with default a.i., if you're using silverfish, then you need to use silverfish's own settings file.

If you don't know how to tune it, just use default, and try the decks I posted:

http://www.hearthranger....ING-DECK----2015-11.aspx

If you want to know how to tune it, read the samples and use DEBUG tool to understand how the values changes the bot's behavior.

I'm using Silverfish, and I use Silverfishs' most recently updated settings - does that mean the [DeckRuleSet] no longer matters? Does Silverfish override it?
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
JoyAdmin
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 1:38:39 AM(UTC)

Yes if you're using silverfish, deck rule will be shut off.