Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

I am torn.
heretician
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:34:54 AM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Payday is today and I am torn between buying lifetime HearthRanger or my first wing on Hearthstone (Going for Naxx)

I am running Mech Warrior right now and Rank 12 is as high as I can get myself; I would be willing to concede to rank 15 or 20 to get Ranked wins because thats one of the reasons I am contemplating buying HR; ranked wins while I sleep.

I do not have ANY Hearthstone expansions and no Legendaries. I am rather new (and my money is extremely tied up right now) but I have extra money to spend this week and I am deciding on what to spend it on. Expansions or HearthRanger?

Can you guys help me decide which would be the better option?

I am really swaying away from HearthRanger because I am having so many problems. Last night I turned it on before I went to bed on Unranked Play - Casual - and woke up with 10 wins. I should get more than 10 wins in 4 hours shouldn't I? I am running the trial version obviously which is why it was 10 wins.

I am thinking maybe I don't have everything set up correctly. I am not using AutoClassSwitcher (only control warrior is on there anyway) but I am using Silverfish. the Silver.exe starts everytime I start HR. I am using the mulligans and combos txt most recently updated on the sticky in the other forum. I asked about this in particular in another thread but I'll add this as well

I am only these these deck rules is something set up incorrectly to only be seeing those with Silverfish? and I use Rush because I am using a Mech Warrior. Should I be using the Default or?

I am starting to thinking something is set up incorrectly for this to be happening. I really feel like my problem is the picture above. I need a new DeckRuleFile. Or my own mulligans for Mech Warrior? I just have no idea where to start.

Last night I was expecting to get more wins than 10 in 4 hours; this can;t be the norm.

EDIT: Accidentally posted too soon

Let's say every game is roughly 10 minutes in 4 hours thats 24 games. I guess it actually isn't that bad is it? And am I being too friendly with the roughly 10 minutes? Some games are longer I guess. I would just like another person or twos' opinion on if I am doing anything wrong and if I should buy an expansion and a wing of LoE and create a more viable rank deck or HR. To be honest I would rather get 500 wins in Ranked than Rank 5 this month. I can aim for that AFTER I get 500 wins and start on a new class because I will have the gold/cards/dust to create one; I certainly don't now.
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
pokemonboy
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:43:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Well if you bot the 100 gold a day + Quests you should get a wing every 4 days. A whole adventure would take about 15-20 days to unlock. So it would really come down to risk vs. reward as well as patience vs. instant access.

• For 20 Euros and 60 Days time you can unlock all the adventures and start building your collection through packs afterwards. There is a risk of being banned and losing 20 euros.

• For Around 80-100 Euros (not sure how much adventures are since I play on NA), you can have all the adventures and immediately begin building your collection with the trial version. There is a risk of being banned and losing 80 euros.

If you're well off and won't be too heartbroken losing 80 euros if you ever get banned then buying them is the way to go. If money is tight and you can be patient then buying the bot is strongly recommended. There is also the possibility that you can unlock the wings with just the trial version if you are super patient and there is no risk of losing money, but in your situation buying the bot is probably better.
heretician
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 2:46:22 PM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Money is super tight. So you are right. I am going to buy HearthRanger. How often do people get banned for this?
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
eco999
#4 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 7:07:06 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
heretician;33225 wrote:
Money is super tight. So you are right. I am going to buy HearthRanger. How often do people get banned for this?

I've been using it for a few months and have never been banned.