Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot stop after few minutes
Sakura
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 1:32:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I started up the bot, it ran fine for few minutes then after that bot just stop playing cards but the bot still runs. I have to restart the bot in order to get the bot to play card again. It's been like this for the last few day. Please Help
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 1:40:41 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Turn silverfish off, maybe it's sillverfish's old code's bug.

or Update to latest bot version.
omgfrost
#3 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 9:36:38 AM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
JoyAdmin;32998 wrote:
Turn silverfish off, maybe it's sillverfish's old code's bug.

or Update to latest bot version.

Updated to latest version and run it 10 hours for testing. I just restarted it to change deck with ACS and the bot still running but stop playing. Maybe lack of resources after run for long time? Might it be cause i'm running slightly different deck from the one(s) provided in ACS? I'm really out of ideas now :D
Any help?
If you need some log can you tell me which one to post of these?

Thank you!

EDIT: Now i closed it and the game also. Waited around 2 mins and started again. Running fine. So i suppose some kind of lack of memory\resources, i guess... (running SSD, i3, 8GB Ram, Windows 10)
darksch
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:53:29 AM(UTC)

Hi. After the upgrade, the same boat had a problem - the bot works 15 - 20 minutes (2 parts). And then the problems begin - the bot comes into play and just do nothing. After losing comes again and again does nothing. So for the night, he poured 52 games.
I tried to play like a silverfish or without. The result is one.
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 12:36:09 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Your internet connection to our bot server is unstable, our bot server is located in USA, you need to use VPN or switch to a better broadband service provider.
gatomiaurex
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2015 5:12:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Happened to me today, bot worked fine for 2 matches, went to sleep, woke up to 20 loses in a roll because the bot kept looking for games without playing any cards.

Got 5 friend requests, waiting to get banned.
silnyman
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:23:29 AM(UTC)

i don't think so that is just the internet provider beacuse the bot was working fine for 8 months of my usage now after 2 games the bot just don't play cards .
korlis
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:35:33 AM(UTC)

I've been using this bot for about a year almost daily and today the same thing happened it kept saying waiting for botplayer tho my silverfish and bot are 100% up to date.
Aloshkin
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:22:43 PM(UTC)
Aloshkin

I've had the same problem. Got golden on my warrior last night and decided it was time to figure out ASC and SFU. Installed both of them, following all the instructions, and updated SF(v117.01) and HR(v4.6.4). Hopped on all excited to see SF and HR kick some ass, and it did, won first 2 games. Then halfway through the third game bot stalls out, SF says "waiting for board", so I take over manually and finish the game. I restarted everything manually and the bot played fine for the 2 games I watched, then I came back from dinner, found out I was rank 20 from 13 with not a single win. The game I was in didn't match the SF text and I had a full hand with 6 mana. I'm gonna try to reinstall everything and let you guys know how it works. Maybe I'll hold off from SFU and ASC for now and manually change settings in SF. Is there anyway to fix this? If anyone has some input, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.