Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Improving some A.I. like in...
omgfrost
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 3:13:53 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Warrior... :D
Hello,
I've followed all the instructions and set up everything and running the "stash" with fine sinergies! I'm testing right now the "Greediest Control" Warrior as we got in ACC here:

...and i crafted Ysera just for this deck! Actually the "issues" are Death's Bite always attacks not important minions for ex the heal totem hero power from Shaman (and due to that, you always end up with just spell in your hand and in fatigue, vs Warriors!)and also "it" puts Ysera before the Death's Bite Whirling Deathrattle that's kinda annoying if you are facing an executing Warrior...
Is there some way to improve these kinda bugs or something?

Also on Druid, when it calculated the FoN + Roar combo, it runs it oddly like for ex FoN, then attack with the first tree, soon after it goes Roar and kill\trades. I mean, it's ok the same but i guess this might get be suspicious for the opponent and considering the bot's playing so he might..... you know what i mean :D

On a side note, i'd like to accent the fact to people who still didn't get how Auto Class Switcher works: it just changes the settings.txt _mulligan.txt _combo.txt and other stuff in the silverfish dir, getting them from the ACC folders the moment you select the Class and the deck type.
So, as a suggestion, make sure you go compare those files between both dirs to be sure ACC worked fine. You might be also consider the fact to ALWAYS run it as Administrator.

Hope for some good news in reply

Regards.
1 user thanked omgfrost for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 11/17/2015(UTC)