Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Just started, looking for some pointers
carins
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 5:54:45 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Hi all, so far all I've been able to figure out is 'ranked play', 'huntard', 'deckrules_rush.xlsx'

So how does it work if I want to use something with a unique style like freeze mage or echo mage, would I just not even bother?

Are you really restricted to thinks like aggro mage, aggro hunter, or can you do complicated decks like dragon priest and control warrior?

Is one of the main benefits that you can level up your classes / get ranked wins for the portraits? Would you just set it to auto concede at a certain rank?

I guess I'm concerned that I have 42 friends and I don't want anything suspicious going on ...

Thanks for any starting tips / pointers
luffyDmonkey
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 6:06:05 AM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
carins;32509 wrote:
Hi all, so far all I've been able to figure out is 'ranked play', 'huntard', 'deckrules_rush.xlsx'

So how does it work if I want to use something with a unique style like freeze mage or echo mage, would I just not even bother?

Are you really restricted to thinks like aggro mage, aggro hunter, or can you do complicated decks like dragon priest and control warrior?

Is one of the main benefits that you can level up your classes / get ranked wins for the portraits? Would you just set it to auto concede at a certain rank?

I guess I'm concerned that I have 42 friends and I don't want anything suspicious going on ...

Thanks for any starting tips / pointers

1. no you can use all sorts of decks but some deck plays the bot better then others
2.no i recomment you to install the silverfish AI from here : http://www.hearthranger...._silverfish-update.aspx
if you dont understand how it work first search in google. there is much information over silverfish. if you can finded it feel free to PM me.
3.you can also get high rank.. then im speaking rank 6/5/4. if you want good deck that work with the bot check out this thead: http://www.hearthranger....limb--Expert-Users.aspx <---- all this decks are used with silverfish.
we cant guarantee you the same results with out silverfish
4. dont mine your friend just go to setting in HS and turn off allow friends to spectate my games or something like that :p

anymore quests feel free to asked :)
carins
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 2:36:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Thanks for the advice, I set up Silverfish (I think) and will try it - is it just the background settings you edit and then you're still using HR? Because I don't have any mulligan.txt or special rules for any decks, so I'm still not sure I can run anything other than basic aggro, and I'm not sure it plays the decks properly

I was using a standard rush hunter deck and won 33% of games over 80, is this normal? ^_^
luffyDmonkey
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:38:07 PM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

carins;32528 wrote:
Thanks for the advice, I set up Silverfish (I think) and will try it - is it just the background settings you edit and then you're still using HR? Because I don't have any mulligan.txt or special rules for any decks, so I'm still not sure I can run anything other than basic aggro, and I'm not sure it plays the decks properly

I was using a standard rush hunter deck and won 33% of games over 80, is this normal? ^_^

hunter is not a deck the bot plays good.
Pidoras
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:44:20 PM(UTC)
Pidoras

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
luffyDmonkey;32533 wrote:
hunter is not a deck the bot plays good.

This mech-mage is best deck that bot can play.
luffyDmonkey
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:48:05 PM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Pidoras;32535 wrote:
This mech-mage is best deck that bot can play.

yeah its indeed the best cheap deck the bot can play. secredin is also a nice one but alot more expansive.