Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot acting oddly - can't determine where buttons are
icryeverytim
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:22:26 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

It seems as if the bot tries to click on where it thinks the buttons should be, so it just goes in an endless loop of nothingness. The weird thing is that is seems to be random. I started the bot last night and watched it play a full match before I went to sleep. I woke up to being disconnected for inactivity. More often than not I cannot even get the bot to start.

What I find odd is that it works sometimes, and it'll usually work for several hours. I have the bot installed on multiple computers with multiple hardware and varying OSs (Win 7, 8, and 10). They all have had this problem at some point. The latest log report is:

I don't know what the process of ID 6496 is, though. I cannot get the bot to create a log while it's in the loop.

It goes into ClickOnPlay = Return = True, tries to click play, misclicks, waits, and repeats. If I force click play, it will prompt that the selected deck is not found. If I force pick the deck, it won't find the cards to play.

It almost seems like a resolution issue.

I have tried: ensuring resolution matches between client and game, running in Windowed mode, restarting the computer, reinstalling the game and the bot.

At one point, simply turning silver.exe off fixed the problem. I think this was purely coincidence.
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:39:11 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
I think this is a compatible issue between HR and silverfish, I'll fix it in next update.

Use default A.I. won't have such issues.
icryeverytim
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:47:01 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;32294 wrote:
I think this is a compatible issue between HR and silverfish, I'll fix it in next update.

Use default A.I. won't have such issues.

Unfortunately, this not the case. I have the same issues using default AI.

I do have a potential update, though. When I put the shortcut to HR on my taskbar I didn't have it open as admin by default. I changed this and it seems to be working now. I'll keep this post updated if I find this no longer addresses the issue.
spanos
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 8:40:49 AM(UTC)

try to dont have ur mouse (cursor) on game's screen (hearthstone) cuz this happens bot miss clicking .