Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Is the bot free other than using it for auto making decks and such
Cheating
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:41:30 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I just downloaded this bot and whenever I try to start it, it says TransitStateMachineFromOffline. Do I have to buy the bot to even use it because it says free beta and nothing on this site has helped me fix the issue.

Also I do not know what I am doing i only downloaded the rar for the bot is there anything else that I need?
1 user thanked Cheating for this useful post.
stopash on 11/10/2015(UTC)
stopash
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:54:27 PM(UTC)

I've been getting the same problem too. All the credentials are correct but it always says "game not connected", then repeats TransitStateMachineFromOffline for all eternity. Is there some thing that I missed? I changed the resolution and am in windowed mode, it has administer privileges and I am using the default settings with a default deck. Can I get some help? I'm grinding for the new expansion and want to maximize my gold acquisition.
1 user thanked stopash for this useful post.
Cheating on 11/10/2015(UTC)
Cheating
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:57:19 PM(UTC)

Yeah, i am using it cause I had a huge hiatus and missed GVG and TGT so I need to catch up on the cards, hopefully someone who knows what they are doing can help us soon
Vekka
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:37:38 PM(UTC)

Also having the same issue, wanting to try this program out. Most certainly not going to pay for it up front, but would if it worked so I could get full functionality.
Cheating
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 10:45:46 PM(UTC)

Vekka;32336 wrote:
Also having the same issue, wanting to try this program out. Most certainly not going to pay for it up front, but would if it worked so I could get full functionality.
Also my reason for trying to figure this out I only plan to use this for arena since I have shit luck on it, not for ranked since I do not really care for it and I can get to (around 15). If this does what I hope for it I will totally pay 20 bucks since it will save me more as time goes on.