Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

v.4.4.0.0 - Smoother control and many improvements. (2015-10-27)
JoyAdmin
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:45:20 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
v.4.4.0.0 - Smoother control and many improvements. (2015-10-27)

- Smoother control.

This update may solve lagging issue on some computers.
And bot will not take next action when attack/trigger animation is on going.

- Many cards re-tweaked.
Cairne Bloodhoof,Emperor Thaurissan,Foe Reaper 4000,Bomb Lobber,Piloted Shredder,Explosive Shot,Toshley,Trade Prince Gallywix,
Chromaggus,Sneed's Old Shredder,Piloted Sky Golem,Rhonin,Stormwind Champion,Knife Juggler.

- Bug fixed - bot always chooses Mage class if specified basic deck.

- Support Japanese game client.

- Other improvements.

How to update manually?

Start Launcher.exe at Hearthranger directory, then click [UPDATE] button.

[Download Page]

http://www.hearthranger.com/forum/yaf_postst3384_Download-Hearthstone-Bot---HearthRanger.aspx
4 users thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Onyx on 10/27/2015(UTC), ejje on 10/27/2015(UTC), Jeff2302 on 10/28/2015(UTC), oijkn on 10/28/2015(UTC)
ozban
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:08:51 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

VIRUS in update. detected by Kaspersky

Trojan-PSW programs are designed to steal user account information such as logins and passwords from infected computers. PSW is an acronym of Password Stealing Ware.

When launched, a PSW Trojan searches system files which store a range of confidential data or the registry. If such data is found, the Trojan sends it to its “master.” Email, FTP, the web (including data in a request), or other methods may be used to transit the stolen data.

Some such Trojans also steal registration information for certain software programs.
Vick Nan
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:05:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
ozban;31772 wrote:
VIRUS in update. detected by Kaspersky

Trojan-PSW programs are designed to steal user account information such as logins and passwords from infected computers. PSW is an acronym of Password Stealing Ware.

When launched, a PSW Trojan searches system files which store a range of confidential data or the registry. If such data is found, the Trojan sends it to its “master.” Email, FTP, the web (including data in a request), or other methods may be used to transit the stolen data.

Some such Trojans also steal registration information for certain software programs.

You are new to this aren't you? See the first thing to do when getting a report on a tested positive potential payload, you go and do your due diligence - not stomp to the forums writing in caps. Unless you have your own little agenda trying to smear the competition?

Well I did the due diligence for you, just out of curiosity.

Virustotal reported positive 0/55 https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/486eb018329296c403ef11912070347d2348065d7558b02f41659d511b0faebb/analysis/

Metascan-Online reported positive 0/44 https://www.metascan-online.com/#!/results/file/afea940a1a7b4d75aa9592f8463b9621/extracted

I personally have anti-exploit daily vulnerability patcher, malwarebytes anti-malware premium, plus W10 defender, computer scanned daily. Zero positives.

And here comes the common sense part: What do they have to gain or potentially lose by obscuring a payload into an installer?

Rush 4x has a many years long history of making pro-grade bots for popular games - they would have too much business to lose, believe it or not, if trying to bake in a payload. Look it up. Once the rep for a software firm is gone on the net, it's gone forever.

Plus, they don't smell funny. I have a pretty accurate nose for that.

I get it, you get that sinking feeling in your stomach when the AV goes into red mode. I've been there. With time, you will learn to manage the shock and start doing some research before actually concluding you are going to have to start changing pws and desinfecting (not in that order tho!)

Until then, guys like me will show up and make posts like these.

Best,
Dre
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:42:31 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
There will always be people with scanners like avg free, Kaspersky and more of those who will not recognize a false positive from a real treath. Get yourself a proper scanner or accept that those scanners will give you false positives once in a while.
ozban
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:42:50 PM(UTC)

the virus can from running the update. I didn't find it in the full download it that helps. I can send a screen shot if that helps. I'm not new and have a paid copy of the program. I'm just looking out for the end user. If this is a violation of the forums then please go ahead and delete this.

Oz

ozban
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:52:53 PM(UTC)

If you compare the file that Launcher.exe downloads to the full download in the .rar file, they are different. The file that is getting flagged is hearthranger.exe. I use the same scanner for both files. One gets flagged and the other does not. check them both.

Oz
JoyAdmin
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:02:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
ozban;31784 wrote:
If you compare the file that Launcher.exe downloads to the full download in the .rar file, they are different. The file that is getting flagged is hearthranger.exe. I use the same scanner for both files. One gets flagged and the other does not. check them both.

Oz

Can you tell me which file is different? I'm pretty sure they are exactly the same.

xytrix
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:42:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 8 post(s)
JoyAdmin;31759 wrote:

And bot will not take next action when attack/trigger animation is on going.

Sorry, can you explain this part a little more? Does it means callbacks for external API will also wait?
Vick Nan
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 7:55:55 AM(UTC)

xytrix;31802 wrote:
Sorry, can you explain this part a little more? Does it means callbacks for external API will also wait?

Talk about change of subject

Vick Nan
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 8:45:26 AM(UTC)

It still could be smoother, longer acceleration/deceleration curve but higher top speed, like humans tend to do. This could optionally in the settings be set at 200% when the rope drops, again, that's what humans do.

Maybe optimize movement tracks for always choosing the shortest one ( make to mouse cursor closest next drag or click), unless it would become unituitive and unhuman due to ai logics?

And again there are those tweaks which I have no idea what they mean lol.
Pliskin
#11 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 4:18:56 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Greetings!

First of all, a huge thanks to all of you guys that made this awesome bot!!!

I'd like to propose for the next update if it's possible to add a function for the bot to stop playing if it downgrades a rank
for a example, it would be nice if you reached Rank 4 and have it not to drop beyond Rank 5 e.t.c.

I think it would make it more manageable to stay at higher ranks...

Anyway great job, keep up the good work!!!!
1 user thanked Pliskin for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 11/2/2015(UTC)