Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Decks not updating with collection
hssoldier
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 2:21:57 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I just purchased today so i'm not super familiar with the program. I tried it on a new account and it seems to build decks nicely with the basic cards, but when i get new cards the deck builder seems to not use them at all. I tried using my older account with a large collection and it still only used the basic cards available when you unlock a class. Is there something I need to do to get the program to update the cards it knows are in my collection so it will use them in suggested deck builds?
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 12:27:06 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Deck library is stored at server side, if you use filter to lock one of your new card, it's possible to find new decks.

If you don't use deck filter, yes it may show almost the same decks at the beginning indexes, since new decks are listed behind.
hssoldier
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 1:39:55 AM(UTC)

I have tried adding cards to the filter that are in my collection. For example, i added "Wrath" to the list of must contain one of these cards. It comes up with No matched deck instead of building a deck... I even added a card that i have in an existing deck and still no matched deck
AntiiMatter
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 4:41:38 AM(UTC)

Same issue, I also just purchased about an hour ago.
Vick Nan
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 10:42:14 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
If you ask HR to create a control deck with warrior and HR doesn't think you have enough cards for that, it leaves you without anything

This happened to me too, then slowly while I bought, dusted and crafted cards to my accounts, so too did the options of what kind of decks HR agreed on creating for me. Now with most cards excluding some odd legendaries, HR creates anything I want.

If you get a deck when you ask HR to build your best deck from your collection, but not other specific decks, then this is what is happening.
AntiiMatter
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 2:14:49 PM(UTC)

Vick Nan;31662 wrote:
If you ask HR to create a control deck with warrior and HR doesn't think you have enough cards for that, it leaves you without anything

This happened to me too, then slowly while I bought, dusted and crafted cards to my accounts, so too did the options of what kind of decks HR agreed on creating for me. Now with most cards excluding some odd legendaries, HR creates anything I want.

If you get a deck when you ask HR to build your best deck from your collection, but not other specific decks, then this is what is happening.

I was wondering if perhaps I just didnt have a 'best' deck to build with the legendaries I have. If this is truly what is happening then cool, I just need to keep adding cards to my collection :) The bot is awesome!