Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Problem with main interface
Aenia
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 6:25:26 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Sirs,

since a couple of days, after the start and successful link to the servers, the main bot GUI looks like a rectangular grey box.
The message at the bottom is " No task found. Click add button to create new task". There is no button in sight.

The other two option to do something is on the top of the window.
1- "Find my best deck". Once clicked an error pop up "Error! No task!"
2- "Load/Save/Auto Compose Deck". Once clicked same error pop up "Error! No task!"

Tried to copy an image of the GUI I have, but the only option in this forum is via a link with an http:// address (I didn't understand how do you upload an image in this way)

Any help?

Thanks in advance
Vick Nan
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 7:41:49 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Aenia;31598 wrote:
Sirs,

since a couple of days, after the start and successful link to the servers, the main bot GUI looks like a rectangular grey box.
The message at the bottom is " No task found. Click add button to create new task". There is no button in sight.

The other two option to do something is on the top of the window.
1- "Find my best deck". Once clicked an error pop up "Error! No task!"
2- "Load/Save/Auto Compose Deck". Once clicked same error pop up "Error! No task!"

Tried to copy an image of the GUI I have, but the only option in this forum is via a link with an http:// address (I didn't understand how do you upload an image in this way)

Any help?

Thanks in advance

I have no idea what's at fault, I know nothing of what makes or doesn't make executables tick.

What I do know is that if you uninstall everything, run ccleaner, reboot and then reinstall everything it is almost guaranteed to work. Very very seldom is it a programside problem which needs an update or fix from the coder.

If there still is a problem it usually is because of lacking hardware or spotty internet.

Pictures you take with windows snipping tool, save, then upload to some site like imgur or photobucket. Then get the link from the page with your piccie in it, that's the link you put in the picture function box.
Don't think it works with imgur tho so you gotta just link it instead.
JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 12:33:42 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
solution 1:

Start Hearthranger_Init_Helper.exe with administrator privilege then follow the instruction steps.

solution 2:

Delete the file named [HearthRanger - Bot for Hearthstone.tsk] under [task] folder, then start [Launcher.exe] to update again.

solution 3:

Re-download full package from download page.

Aenia
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 5:27:59 AM(UTC)

Went with solution 3, as also Nick suggested.

It works now, many thanks.

Regards