Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[REQ] How to properly edit the xlsx deck rule files
pokemonboy
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 9:19:46 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hey guys,

So I know there is a tutorial within the XLSX files, but it does not seem to hit all the points for someone with no knowledge like myself. I did not want super specific conditions for the mulligan, so I thought simply having 2 rows per card with KEEP IT IF with coin and KEEP IT IF without coin would cause the bot to always keep a card and REPLACE IF with coin and REPLACE IF without coin would cause the bot to always replace that card. Unfortunately, it seemed as though all that did was never mulligan cards. Also, from the tutorial within the XLSX it shows only typing the card name while forum posts for the old mulligan files show typing something similar to GVG_XXX rather than the cards name. Which is it?

I'm running a pretty basic aggro paladin so the game rules are not that big of deal, but I noticed the default mulligan is pretty bad (sending away 1 drops, muster for battle, etc). What is the best way to have always keep and always discard rules for the mulligan?

Thank you in advance!
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 10:02:47 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Mulligan rules can be debugged, first you need to ensure you can debug your mulligan rules as tutorial shows.

Once you can debug, it's very easy too address the simplest mulligan rules you want.

GVG_XXX is card id, there is no need to know card id in deck rules, just write card name in xlsx file.