Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Boting being spotlighted on reddit
rebelranger
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 12:54:31 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Apparently some idiot created a reddit topic advertising a bot software, claiming himself and many other people have achieved legend using it.
The topic was deleted, but it was on long enough to create hot discussions about it, even Kripparrian made a video about it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWjGyg6gBKg)

I know for a fact that hearthstone developers watch kripp videos, so god knows what measures against boting might be showing up in the future.
I truly hope the retard who made the topic wasn't talking about hearthranger, and let the advice for everyone to keep a low profile about boting activities.
ralphy
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 6:49:42 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
rebelranger;30706 wrote:
Apparently some idiot created a reddit topic advertising a bot software, claiming himself and many other people have achieved legend using it.
The topic was deleted, but it was on long enough to create hot discussions about it, even Kripparrian made a video about it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWjGyg6gBKg)

I know for a fact that hearthstone developers watch kripp videos, so god knows what measures against boting might be showing up in the future.
I truly hope the retard who made the topic wasn't talking about hearthranger, and let the advice for everyone to keep a low profile about boting activities.

There is only 1 bot capable of reaching legend and it isn't hearthranger, hearthbuddy, or anything relying on silverfish really.
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 10:03:26 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
I don't think so, if you know how to program in c#, it's not hard to reaching legend with any one of the three bots a.i., it just needs some code to control your own build deck, a good card collection is also necessary.
scarlet
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 2:25:58 AM(UTC)

ralphy;30726 wrote:
There is only 1 bot capable of reaching legend and it isn't hearthranger, hearthbuddy, or anything relying on silverfish really.

Which bot are you talking about ? O_O