Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Casual deck... cause meta changed a lot
Pasek1234
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2015 5:27:40 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Well, I made my golden heroes on rank 20, not I wanted to start farming + manually grind the rank up.

Unfortunately my Mech Mage sucks hard finishing with 1-15 today on Casual, so maybe someone of you guys have the farming deck for casuals.

Obviously decks that I used for making golden heroes will be too weak I suppose.

I appreciate any help :)
chenjunhua
#2 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 11:27:38 AM(UTC)

yep im still trying to find a deck here and there but the deck is just too inconsistent
sometimes 40% sometimes 60% for 30 games
omerhayyam
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2015 12:28:09 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
My mech deck with antonidas + dr. boom + loatheb is at %87 win rate. Conceding at rank 19. I think the problem is playing casual. Also i dont play any secrets. instead i have 1 polymorph + unstable portal + azure drake and arcane intellect. also i have 1 Cogmaster.

im using a custom rule set. i downloaded that from another topic with for mech mage deck.

Edit: Gotta add, first couple of days of each season, win rate drops dramatically due to every player trying to go higher ranks.
jh.dunkelheit
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2015 4:50:34 PM(UTC)
jh.dunkelheit

It is weird. A deck works well for me for a few days, then the win rate drops and I have to switch it. At the end, the win rate remains close to 50%.

Pasek1234
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 7:27:13 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
bump

Still need good casual deck, or better than my Mech-Mage which is now 884-851 with 51% wr

Any ideas?
gatomiaurex
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 7:46:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Casual mode is like rank 10 - 1, is filled with tier 1 decks, just bot in ranked mode conceding back to 20, lots of decks have 80+ win rate there.

Just be patient, the ladder just got reset so it isn't safe to bot, I usually wait 3 or 5 days before botting again after the reset.
Butapiu
#7 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 1:57:46 AM(UTC)

Hi, i been using this one for months now to farm on casual, it usually gets around 80% wr and finishes in 4.5 hours botting.
I use Default hearthranger a.i., autoconcede in mage, paladin and priest.

Deck:

paladin wr

U can change Toshley for Bolderfirst ogre, Fjola for scarlet crusader or a 3 drop of your choice. For Tirion i used to use Earthring farseer. For Dr. boom im not sure what i used to run here, use a lategame minion.

The idea of the deck is to have good early mana curve to survive + buffs and lategame minions to finish enemy.

A zoodeck might be faster but in casual a month ago i used one with default zoo rule from Hearthranger and it got bad results, hasnt really tried enought with zoo or silverfish for casual.
1 user thanked Butapiu for this useful post.
Pasek1234 on 10/2/2015(UTC)