Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

bot will not use spells
owenmay18
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 12:45:24 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

my bot works perfectly fine most of the time but in some cases it will not play random number spells for instance my bot is playing mage my cards (force tank & and archmage) are frozen the enemy rouge's only card on board is auctioneer its a 4/4 card I have 10 mana in my hand I have polymorph frost novax2 and ARCANE MISSILE before I state what I would have done ill tell you what my bot did it used polymorph on the auctioneer so its now a 1/1 card then it pinged enemy hero face?! I don't under stand why it didn't try for 3 hits of arcane missiles first because polymorph is a very useful card then ping? my bot also never plays any priest spells ex. holynova holysmite mindblast power word shield ive seen my bot playing priest with a 6/5 card on the board with the enemy mage on 6 hp with 2 0/2 taunt minions as the only cards on board in my hand shadow word pain and holysmitex2 what anyone would do btw I my bot had 9 mana use the holysmites/shadow word pain to clear taunt minions then attack face with 6/5 for lethal now for what my bot dose my bot is on 29 hp fyi attacks the 0/2 with its only minion and then HEAL the remaining mirror image (0/2) with hero power WTF I get it dose nothing but at least heal itself it also never plays any powerword:(spell) I have no clue why, its gotten so bad I try to play classes that have the least amount of spells I have no clue as how to fix this any advice would be helpful thanks btw I think my bot has played around 25 games
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 10:04:45 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
I'll check spell issue again.