Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Deckrules spreadsheets
Vick Nan
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 4:43:38 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Hi,

I must be stupid since I cannot find one single post where people share modded rules sheets for hearthranger? One would think the forum is full of them for any need, also the mulligan files one would think that would have been changed and shared.

What gives?

Thanks,
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:26:34 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Usually you don't need to edit your own deck rule, just use default one, bot can play it normally and get wins.

If you want to learn how to edit your own deck rules, read the samples or refer to

http://www.hearthranger....e-Set--17-May-2015.aspx

1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Vick Nan on 9/10/2015(UTC)
Vick Nan
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:42:04 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;29349 wrote:
Usually you don't need to edit your own deck rule, just use default one, bot can play it normally and get wins.

If you want to learn how to edit your own deck rules, read the samples or refer to

http://www.hearthranger....e-Set--17-May-2015.aspx

Ok - I guess this was why I actually expected there to be edited rulesheets posted on the forums, as the info on how to edit is so prominent.

Speaking of default rules btw, when I first tried HR it didn't do anything else than just click "end turn" in games, then I learned of "deckrules zoo" and have used that ever since. Is the default worth trying again? When should one use "zoo", "default" and "rush"? How about these "sample shaman spell" and "sample warlock zoo", do they work? If so, is there a chance to get some more of these more specific sample deck rules?

Edit my point is that there has to be advantages in having specialized rulesets for different heroes with different playstyles but yet noone is posting about it here, it surprises me. Only reason I can think of for this is that the default has to be so good that specific rulesheets are not needed, but why in that case is there examples of more specific rulesheets?

Thanks for your answer
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:10:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
- Speaking of default rules btw, when I first tried HR it didn't do anything else than just click "end turn" in games,

This means your HR is not working at all, check our FAQ to find possible solutions.

1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Vick Nan on 9/10/2015(UTC)
Vick Nan
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 6:10:25 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;29351 wrote:
- Speaking of default rules btw, when I first tried HR it didn't do anything else than just click "end turn" in games,

This means your HR is not working at all, check our FAQ to find possible solutions.

Ok thanks for the fast reply - so is the default rules all I need then? Tbh I manage pretty well with silverfish already, but you know how it is, you're always looking for something even better :)

Edit again: just to be clear I think that hearthranger is a masterwork technically, it's just the rules I'm thinking of. Hearthranger is clearly the best of the three bots I've bought. Not to mention it's not the most common one and has the most natural movements, which makes the detecting harder both for blizzard and other players.
Vick Nan
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:21:29 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;29351 wrote:

Well I tested the defaults now and they are working together with silverfish.
Vick Nan
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:10:43 AM(UTC)

Bmup, noone has modified/specialized rule spreadsheets they want to share?